The Daily Hate

AtariLegend

3 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

The European Court of Justice is still a body for European Union, that ruled against some of the Tories more colorful bills i.e such as the Act I referred to. 

That the Mail has convinced it's readers is in their best interests.

The Court of Justice is separate and is indeed EU however there is also the non-EU Court of Human Rights which, as you can probably tell, is the main culprit for Britain's ''yuman rights'' red tape.

Social media in general is the new daily mail. People can now spread whatever they want to be true even though it's not and as long as it's sensationalist it will "trend" and people who are growing up with it will believe it because they've never known any other way of consuming information.

It's scary how anti-critical thinking the world appears to be these days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Like how we have Boris comparing EU to nazi's and Gove calling people snowflakes on twitter. Just the kind of Daily Mail rhetoric that's going to help make England "Great again".

Yet neither of them of them are popular figures at the Mail. Broadly, the Mail is pro-Theresa May, a (albeit reluctant) remainer who loathes Gove and does not like Boris much either. The Mail was actually very critical of the whole Notting Hill Set even during Cameron's ministry, and sees May as an antidote to this.

19 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Right after covering the US inauguration my local news channel went straight to a story about a 1960s children's hostel that seems to have exclusively employed paedophiles.

The sun will rise and the sun will set, and Britain will always love a good nonce scoop :lol:

15 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Anyone think Nutal will actually win Stoke and if not, will the press finally stop taking UKIP seriously?

I hope they do and I hope the Tories win in Copeland. Maybe then Labour will finally get rid of Komrad Corbyn. 

Edited by Dazey

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

I hope they do and I hope the Tories win in Copeland. Maybe then Labour will finally get rid of Komrad Corbyn. 

I'm not a fan of Labour, but at least Corbyn is consistent and almost defend-able as a human being. The likes of Eagle and most of the rest are basically soft Torries, who just happen to believe in the NHS and are against fox hunting. On almost everything else, they're exactly the same as core Tories apart from the more nasty nuters like Priti Patel, Gove, Ian Duncan Smith, Bill Cash, Reese Mogg ect.

Now that doesn't mean I think he could win an election. 

Edited by AtariLegend

27 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

I'm not a fan of Labour, but at least Corbyn is consistent and almost defend-able as a human being. The likes of Eagle and most of the rest are basically soft Torries, who just happen to believe in the NHS and are against fox hunting. On almost everything else, they're exactly the same as core Tories apart from the more nasty nuters like Priti Patel, Gove, Ian Duncan Smith, Bill Cash, Reese Mogg ect.

Now that doesn't mean I think he could an election. 

Corbyn is consistently awful. His party are utterly fucked and yet he's clinging onto the leadership with the help of 600k leftist nutjobs. Fact is that Jeremy Corbyn is the best thing to happen to the Conservative party since Michael Foot.  

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Corbyn is basically to the left of any Labour leader ever. I'm quite pleased he is leader however as it keeps them out of power, and probably has buggered them up indefinitely if truth be told.

Nothing like the end of opposition eh? :lol:  

On 22/01/2017 at 0:42 AM, AtariLegend said:

Anyone think Nutal will actually win Stoke and if not, will the press finally stop taking UKIP seriously?

Farage has got a job on the telly in America for their weekly coon sledging :lol:

On 20/01/2017 at 10:56 PM, DieselDaisy said:

If Radiohead dislike The Mail then I like the Mail.

I dislike Radiohead and The Mail.