The Daily Hate

AtariLegend

Look at this and look at the comments section. Keep in mind the history of the paper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024154/Neo-Nazi-group-far-Right-group-banned.html

Cy5mkQsXUAARBGX.jpg:large

blackshirts-460x206.jpg

could-there-be-anything-more-twisted-tha

mail-timeline-of-shame1.png

Mail%20front%20page.jpg?itok=By2TF1JS

Daily-mail-16112011.jpg

CwXwe6AXUAQsiCp.jpg

Daily-Mail-Front-Cover-12-November-2014.

11.png

o-DAILY-MAIL-570.jpg

daily-mail-foreign-worker-statistics.jpgdaily+mail+bnp.jpg

daily-mail.jpg

495241.jpg

Why is this vile shit still being pushed in this country in this century?

Sure you can have a laugh and say it's only the daily mail, but alot of fucking people take this seriously. It's fucking propaganda and if you want to focus on immigration, then ask why they were still going on about migrants decades ago before the EU became what it is today...

For those not British, keep in mind that these aren't even some of the more infamous, sensationalist headlines from down the years.

Edited by AtariLegend

7 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Look at this and look at the comments section. Keep in mind the history of the paper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024154/Neo-Nazi-group-far-Right-group-banned.html

vile shit still being pushed in this country in this century?

Sure you can have a laugh and say it's only the daily mail, but alot of fucking people take this seriously. It's fucking propaganda and if you want to focus on immigration, then ask why they were still going on about migrants decades ago before the EU became what it is today...

For those not British, keep in mind that these aren't even some of more infamous, sensationalist headlines from down the years.

Well I'm not sure what's the big deal about someone preferring marine le pen is for instance?? Is that not allowed now lol

7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Because we have freedom of the press in this country. Just because you don't like it (and I don't) doesn't mean it should be banned. Nobody in this world has the right not to be offended.

It's not about opinions though. These things weren't presented as "in the view of". It's about presenting misleading facts and blatantly falsifying information. No wonder the people who live and breath this kind of fodder are nuters.

I despise Murdoch, but he does it to sway elections. The Mail/Express are propaganda for the far right.

Edited by AtariLegend

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

It really pissed me off when they wrote shit about @PappyTron

Exactly! I mean, just look at the headline! Completely unfair and biased. I bet the reporter can't even squat with 200lbs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3576790/Muscle-obsessed-pervert-dubbed-Purple-Aki-barred-ten-years-grabbing-men-s-biceps-ban-LIFTED-vowing-reinvent-himself.html

• Like 1

I believe that the Mail is the highest-selling newspaper. It owns the Metro which is the most-read newspaper. 

As Dezey said, we have freedom of the press. I sincerely hope that after my grandparent's generation have gone, there will be no more Daily Mail. However it's website is ridiculously popular that I doubt it will ever go. 

4 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Owned by Murdock ain't they? That would explain why 

Murdoch owns The Sun, The Times (Sunday Times;variants), News of the World (now defunct) Fox in the US (along with numerous others), has a significant stake in Sky; hence why Sky News presenters are so Tory centric (except the UK TV has guidelines so they can't go full Fox News), an awful lot of other things...

Daily Mail dates back to being owned/set-up by a couple of nazi loving aristocrats. Obviously those people are dead, but the stories continue through the same company. 

Evil Jews in the early 20th century, evil blacks post WW2, evil immigrants throughout the 70's ect, evil Europeans now. I'm not joking.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

You don't have a democracy when 3/4 of the media is pushing agenda for political parties. 

Try being a supporter of Scottish Independence. We have 32 Newspapers published at a national level, in 2014 during the referendum campaign every newspaper apart from one (the Sunday Herald) declared an anti-Independence editorial stance. That's almost half the country's population (45%) having their views represented by 3.1% of the publications.

16 hours ago, Graeme said:

Try being a supporter of Scottish Independence. We have 32 Newspapers published at a national level, in 2014 during the referendum campaign every newspaper apart from one (the Sunday Herald) declared an anti-Independence editorial stance. That's almost half the country's population (45%) having their views represented by 3.1% of the publications.

I know this is none of my concern as someone from a different part of the UK (Northern Ireland), but I hoped Scotland would stay with the UK. After Cameron's speech the next mourning though, there's no chance I'd have voted to stay if Scottish and given a second chance.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

No newspaper should be banned, i dont care it its a newspaper dedicated to the propagation of Nazism, if an idea, a theory, a tao, a manifesto is false then it is up to the people to make that judgement and not some censor who decides for us all.

The point is alot of people actually believe the kind of nonsense printed in it and if not, they see the headlines every time they walk into a corner shop. Not everyone thinks, it's "just the mail".

Going on about the Jews for decades prior to the holocaust should be a word of warning to history. The 1930's article are basically what you get today. Going on about the immigrants, the evil lefties and praising people like Hitler the same way they go on about certain figures today today. You can say, "sure it'd never happen today"... but that's what they were saying in the 30's decades after the last war.

Things don't change, there should be proper editorial guidelines for newspapers. This is what(?), the longest period in history since the west went to war with itself? I remember during the referendum people mocking the idea of war. "who are we going to go to war?", "society has progressed" ect.

Sensationalist hate fulled propaganda to get votes for a party or boost sales is not the kind of freedom of speech that should be defended. An awful lot of people in this country have pretty nasty views due to what they read everyday. Half the country thinks workers have too many rights and that the world would be better off with more discrimination according to polls. The Daily Mail/Express/Telegraph and Murdoch's monopoly are the reasons why.