The Daily Hate

AtariLegend

Apparently there was a certain someone else in the room last month with Gove verbally sucked off Trump for that interview.

Rubert Murdoch was apparently in the room, but apparently neither Gove, Trump or the German sitting with Gove thought it mattered enough to mention it!

38 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

...all indoctrinated by The Mail! Every last one of them!

Well in fairness;

The audience producer a few months ago was accused of searching for and ringing people to find UKIP voters for the audience each week. I seen someone who was on a channel 4 news segement working for UKIP one time, just casually in the Question Time audience one week... defending Donald Trump. No mention was made of the fact that it wasn't just a regular member of the general public from that constituency or their connection to UKIP.

The producer also was liking posts on social media I think from Britain First(?) or another far right group. There was a furor over that. The BBC I think chose to just release a statement saying that the audiences weren't chosen to be biased. Don't know what has happened since, I assume they weren't sacked or let go to avoid a bias or to confirm the suspicion of guilt.

Anyway, Diesel... These people are not a great reflection of the general public. Maybe of certain demographics to an extent.

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

If he is then he's a bigger fuckin' minge that I gave him credit for.

On the news tonight. He was asked about claims he lost a close personal friend that day. Nuttal denied it. The interviewer pointed out that it said on Paul Nuttal's own website that he had.

Also claimed he was a former professional footballer. Then claimed afterwards he played as a school boy for Tranmere Rovers.

nintchdbpict000287903305.jpg?w=686&strip

Claimed to have a PHD in History as well on his Linkedin. 

It's not just his website, he told the BBC in 2011; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-14562573

"including close personal friends of mine lost their lives."

Meh. Even though it looked like Labour might hold on to it anyway according to people that don't work for the mail, I wouldn't be surprised if they still voted for Nuttal. He's saying alot of stupid shit and offending alot of people, but most people probably couldn't name the other candidates he's running against.

Giving someone a discorporate amount of coverage, negative or otherwise generally backfires. As we've seen recently.

In other news the creature who provided the money behind vote leave and UKIP;

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 1

As an avowed Godless cunt it's quite distressing how, as a consequence of recent Islamic extremism, certain chunks of the population are getting back on the Christianity horse as a sort of a default response, feels like a backward step.  Not having a go at anyones religion or anything, I was just liking the secular direction that society was gently wafting towards.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

As an avowed Godless cunt it's quite distressing how, as a consequence of recent Islamic extremism, certain chunks of the population are getting back on the Christianity horse as a sort of a default response, feels like a backward step.  Not having a go at anyones religion or anything, I was just liking the secular direction that society was gently wafting towards.

You know after the Torries finally succeed in getting of those evil human rights and we're out of the EU in a few years. Maybe the Daily Mail can have a campaign to bring back good old fashioned Old Testament style stoning. 

Edited by AtariLegend

23 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

You know after the Torries finally succeed in getting of those evil human rights and we're out of the EU in a few years. Maybe the Daily Mail can have a campaign to bring back good old fashioned Old Testament style stoning. 

Oh well, I've always been a bit partial to getting caned :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just for reference those earlier in the thread that suggested the claims from Farage's former school that he used to sing Hitler youth songs, like "gas the jews" was nonsense;

Nigel Farage to address far-right rally in Germany

Former Ukip leader was invited to speak at event held by AfD party by the granddaughter of Hitler’s finance minister

Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage will appear at a rally held by Germany’s far-right party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) inside a renaissance fortress in Berlin on Friday.

The South East England MEP will appear at the Spandau Citadel in the west of the German capital to talk about “developments in the European Union, Brexit, direct democracy” and “how to make the impossible possible”, according to AfD MEP Beatrix von Storch, who is hosting the event.

A granddaughter of Hitler’s finance minister, Lutz von Krosigk, von Storch is a leading member of the anti-immigrant party, which has realistic aspirations to enter Germany’s parliament for the first time in federal elections on 24 September.

Von Storch has been a member of Farage’s group in the European parliament since being expelled from the more mainstream European Conservatives and Reformists Group in April last year, following comments in which she called on European border guards to use firearms to deter illegal immigrants, including women and children. She later described the comments as a “tactical mistake”.

In her Facebook post, von Storch said that Farage had been so impressed with the AfD’s campaign that he had accepted “without hesitation” her invitation to appear at a campaign rally.

Protesters are planning to organise a counter-rally outside the Spandau Citadel while Farage is giving his speech, though by Thursday afternoon no official demonstration had yet been registered with Berlin police.

Farage has frequently criticised German dominance of decision-making in the European Union, while the AfD complains that the European Union dominates decision-making in Germany. In its manifesto, the party, which is currently polling between 8 and 11%, calls for a referendum on leaving the eurozone and for a British-style referendum on EU membership, unless the bloc returns to being “a federation of sovereign states”.

On the AfD’s social media channels a majority of users welcomed the announcement of Farage’s appearance, praising the former leader as a “straight-down-the-line” and “fiery” speaker. But some party members worried the event could backfire.

“Mr Farage was also the guy who bowed out after the referendum and left others to go through with Brexit,” said one user. “I will definitely vote for the AfD, because it’s the only alternative to our ‘government’. But is Nigel Farage really that helpful for our campaign given that the coverage is already so negative?”

In the run-up to Britain’s EU membership vote in June 2016, Farage said the then-US president, Barack Obama, had behaved “disgracefully” by warning on the economic consequences of a leave vote, and praised the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, who, he said, “maintained his silence throughout the whole campaign”.

Two months later Farage appeared at a rally with Donald Trump, where he stated: “I wouldn’t vote for Hillary Clinton if you paid me.”

Sourcehttps://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/07/nigel-farage-to-address-far-right-rally-in-germany

Edited by AtariLegend