Axl's best song performance

Mark1989

2 hours ago, Mark1989 said:

I say this. Perhaps better than the studio version. I remember hearing it in person and being blown away. I had been to Lisbon so I knew what to expect but this was something else 

Sevilla vocals are damn near perfect, but here's a pro shot of Prague's version. Just a short clip but very cool either way

love this rock or bust bc Axl takes the cat walk like an introduction for himself and those faces as he's walking by and belting out the lyrics are faces of people in awe like in that moment they understood how big Axl's presence is and how much attention he demands...you can trash talk Axl all you want but when he's 10 ft in front of you going all in on a song you just get it..you get why he made it with Guns N Roses and if you're an ACDC fan watching this then you get why he's on that stage with Angus, there will never be another energy/presence/raw talent front man like Axl again...he's far too unique and just has the it factor 

to me a big difference is Angus goes down the runway and everyone goes crazy and everyone is smiling from ear to ear...but as Axl goes down it's a bunch of half opened mouths and stone faces like Axl still brings that mysterious energy with him, idk if people are afraid he's going to just stop the show or they are people that said he couldn't sing anymore and have to watch their false perception get lit up in flames by Axl's vocals 

either way you have two legends on the stage bringing two different types of vibes to their performance and making it work beautifully 

Edited by IncitingChaos

22 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

This show might be the best Axl has ever done wth AC/DC, insane performances and raspy all along (sin city, tnt, let there be rock etc.). I feel privileged to have witnessed it.

that's why i hope there is a new tour with AXL/DC that comes close enough to me so i can have that privelege. Joyeux Noel Silent Jay.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Doucement sur le foie gras ;)

I don't know the odds, but there's a chance!

oh gawd i hate being called out when i only know a few words of a language! i know fois gras because i am a wanna be gourmand. but the rest i had to google :P and google claims it means gently on the fat...so did you mean go easy on the foie gras? ;)

33 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

This show might be the best Axl has ever done wth AC/DC, insane performances and raspy all along (sin city, tnt, let there be rock etc.). I feel privileged to have witnessed it.

I saw this show in Leipzig, (for me) one of his best shows with AC/DC. Amazing Axl and Angus! It´s so different watching this youtube vids or being there and hear his voice live. What a great day for me!

• Like 3