Dishonored

OmarBradley

I was looking for a new series to play that was in my area of interest (fantasy, historical, sci fi, epics, etc.), Dishonored has always been in the periphery of my gaming interest, so I found a deal and bought the first game. WOW, I wish I played back in 2013, absolutely terrific game. I finished the first one in about 14 hours (which is too short to be honest). I had never played a game like this before, the first 3 or 4 levels I just powered through the maps and took out the objective. I didn't realize that a big part of the game is finding the runes/bonecharms/paintings and getting bonus objectives and really immersing yourself in the environments. I will probably give the first one a replay in a few months. On to the second one...

WOW X2, so fucking good. About half way through my first run (Corvo), going to do an Emily run immediately after. Jindosh's Mansion is a masterpiece level, and right now I'm in Aramis Stilton's place with the timepiece  - this game just keeps flooring me with something new and insane each level. The innovation, great story, great combat/stealth, and immersive maps really make this an absolutely premier video game. 

• 3 weeks later...