Bieber is better than GNR

double talkin jive mfkr

Just now, janrichmond said:

Beiber goes to the boxing??

Yeah, it's the funniest thing in the world.  See Floyd will cynically exploit anyone he's friends with because most of his career he was an unpopular twat with no personality so he sort of drags whoever his latest popstar bum chum is along on his ring walks, everyone from Lil Wayne to 50 Cent to Beiber in his last few fights.

6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

We can all make fun of him whole night and day but he has more money than all of us combined, so the joke is on us :lol: 

I've never understood how thats always touted as a one up, more these days than others, its such a poor persons mentality.  Yknow what money gets you?  Your beds a little bigger, your bathroom has prettier tiles and you drive a car maybe that makes people turn and look.  But nothing, nothing on this earth could compensate me for being a thick dozy bastard that half the world sits around taking the piss out of, that to me is like putting a price on dignity, its like saying what is your pride worth to you, what amount of money can I put on the table that you would give ANYTHING for...well that amount dont exist for me.

I like me, I like what I am, I like the music I like and the art I like and the way i choose to live and those things are invaluable to me, to a point where I couldn't ever look at Justin Beiber or Floyd Mayweather or Bill Gates and think 'i wanna be them', fuck that shit.  They are some of the dullest people I have ever come across.

The value of a human being is in their character not their bank balance and if you value bank balance more than anything well then, with respect, I fear its probably because there aint a lot to you without it.

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

do the audience laugh?

are they called an audience?

crowd?

They seem pretty indifferent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I've never understood how thats always touted as a one up, more these days than others, its such a poor persons mentality.  Yknow what money gets you?  Your beds a little bigger, your bathroom has prettier tiles and you drive a car maybe that makes people turn and look.  But nothing, nothing on this earth could compensate me for being a thick dozy bastard that half the world sits around taking the piss out of, that to me is like putting a price on dignity, its like saying what is your pride worth to you, what amount of money can I put on the table that you would give ANYTHING for...well that amount dont exist for me.

I like me, I like what I am, I like the music I like and the art I like and the way i choose to live and those things are invaluable to me, to a point where I couldn't ever look at Justin Beiber or Floyd Mayweather or Bill Gates and think 'i wanna be them', fuck that shit.  They are some of the dullest people I have ever come across.

The value of a human being is in their character not their bank balance and if you value bank balance more than anything well then, with respect, I fear its probably because there aint a lot to you without it.

They seem pretty indifferent.

Do you know how old is he? He is 22 and in media's spotlight since he was 16. And what exactly he did wrong to the world? He attacked paparazzi several times when they disturbed him on a date, he got drunk in a club and pissed outside. he shortened the concert after a fan hit him with a bottle, he drove drunk... His music is bland and stupid to me but it's obvious that it's not to him and millions and millions of people out there. He lives his life like how he wants to. He sings, play shows, gets tons of money for that, have fun, drink in clubs, smokes pot, travel... I don't know. I don't really see any problem there and why should he feel big shame. Some shame, maybe, but it's no like we never did stupid things in high school and university. 

Did Justin Bieber wrote a song about hooray for tolerance!s, immigrants and hooray for tolerance!s? Did he cause a riot? I don't think so. Those are way way worse things than everything Justin Bieber ever did and I really don't know why half of the world is picking on him and frankly why the fuck should he care about that? He lives like he wants to (like you said, you like what you are and what you've done and what you are doing) and that's exactly what every person on this planet wants and tries to do, he achieved that at very young age and he never, literally never did anything really bad. Same goes to Kanye. They do what they want to and what they love to do and they cause NO HARM to other people. 

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

Do you know how old is he? He is 22 and in media's spotlight since he was 16. And what exactly he did wrong to the world? He attacked paparazzi several times when they disturbed him on a date, he got drunk in a club and pissed outside. he shortened the concert after a fan hit him with a bottle, he drove drunk... His music is bland and stupid to me but it's obvious that it's not to him and millions and millions of people out there. He lives his life like how he wants to. He sings, play shows, gets tons of money for that, have fun, drink in clubs, smokes pot, travel... I don't know. I don't really see any problem there and why should he feel big shame. Some shame, maybe, but it's no like we never did stupid things in high school and university. 

Did Justin Bieber wrote a song about hooray for tolerance!s, immigrants and hooray for tolerance!s? Did he cause a riot? I don't think so. Those are way way worse things than everything Justin Bieber ever did and I really don't know why half of the world is picking on him and frankly why the fuck should he care about that? He lives like he wants to (like you said, you like what you are and what you've done and what you are doing) and that's exactly what every person on this planet wants and tries to do, he achieved that at very young age and he never, literally never did anything really bad. Same goes to Kanye. They do what they want to and what they love to do and they cause NO HARM to other people. 

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

Tell that to the fan he gobbed on from a hotel balcony. Or the 15 year old curvy fangirl he took the piss out of and reduced to tears for not being anorexic. 

The guys a douche, and the worst part about it is, him and his PR team work overtime to try and make him come across like he's just a regular Joe whose made a few ill-conceived lapses of judgement in his youth, but time and time again he does something to prove what an obnoxious and generally offensive human being he is. At least in Axl's day, he stood by his decisions and never purported to be anything other than who he was. And I genuinely believe there were some mental health issues coming to the forefront in Axl's youth, whereas with Bieber, he really is just an obscenely overpaid narcissistic chav. That and the fact that he has no musical talent and once his looks are faded and the millions of pre-pubescent fangirls are old enough to know better, he won't have much left beyond his bank balance and snotty personality. 

Most big stars were dreadful human beings, so I guess Bieber's no exception, but I couldnt really give a toss how many riots Axl caused, or how many kids MJ dangled off hotel balconies.... These people were where they were because they possessed an exceptional gift. They could get up on a stage or hit the mic and blow you the fuck away. Bieber? He just looks girly enough for the little girls not to find him a threat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicklord said:

The problem is i think hes a cunt...and there really doesn't need to be anymore reason than that for me.  As far as comparing him to Axl whats that gotta do with anything?  He'll get his turn as well son, dont you worry but hes not the subject here.  

I think hes a little twat, I'm sure he does have fun and make millions happy and my stating that he's a cunt doesn't impinge on his ability to do anything he likes.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

OMG, really? A thread on Justin Bieber? On this forum?

The end of the world is close...

It's not the first! (Probably won't be the last either.) There was a hilarious one that I can't find. It's from many years ago, so I think it might've vanished with the cleaning up of the forum. Too bad, there was some really funny stuff there, other threads too. There was a Walll of Fame of Threads thread a few years back. It was funny, and sometimes disturbing, and very informative for a newbie back then.

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The problem is i think hes a cunt...and there really doesn't need to be anymore reason than that for me.  As far as comparing him to Axl whats that gotta do with anything?  He'll get his turn as well son, dont you worry but hes not the subject here.  

I think hes a little twat, I'm sure he does have fun and make millions happy and my stating that he's a cunt doesn't impinge on his ability to do anything he likes.  

Speaking of bummers, did you see old Soapy Hopkins get ironed out last night? :lol:

• Like 1