Estranged Video

dontdamnmeuyi2015

My dad has been dvring the show MTV classic video  which airs on the MTV classics channel during the night.

Anyway, the had the GNR video for Estranged, which of course we've all seen millions of time, but this had a little surprise at the end of the video.

We know Axl is in the ocean at the end  of the video swimming with the dolphins before he gets rescued and we see his sneaker float to the bottom.

Well, this version has Axl sitting on a couch and next to him is a real dolphin wearing a red flannel shirt just like him. Axl looks into the camera and smiles.

This blew me away. I've never seen this version ever.

Has anyone ever seen this? I thought it was so cute since we all know Axl loves animals.

Just thought I'd share this.

Did you ever put foot on the Internet? :ph34r:

That's not a "version" of the video. It is the video in full mode. It always had the dolphin and Axl at the end.

Maybe you only watched it on television and That's why you were never shown the full video since tv networks tend to shorten them because they have to fit as many videos as they can in a given show. 

Estranged is longer than any regular song so it's not radio friendly, neither the video was tv friendly. November Rain was always cut too. Only when I bought the Making Fucking Videos documentary is when I got to see all of them in full length.

Nope never thought to check on the net. Always thought that was the full Estranged video because back when MTV actually played videos they always played the new GNR videos. I thought it was their full video.

Now I'm wondering why Axl never complained. I think this version should have been shown.

I will check it out on the net now. Thanks.