NEW IZZY STRADLIN RECORDING - "CALL ME THE BREEZE" (JJ CALE COVER with special guests Lauren Barth and Jesse Aycock)

ludurigan

30 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

Does anyone no if the this song is going to be released to download or is it just going to be YouTube?  It is not on iTunes yet and hoping to get it..thanks

I tried asking Izzy on twitter but I doubt he will answer. I hope he does because it seems like the song has been cut up on youtube. I'd love to here the full version of it... Maybe Jephro Rucastle can find out for us?

• Like 1

On 12/20/2016 at 4:21 PM, Darkenchantress said:

Izzy left GnR on its peak do you think he gives a fuck about how many people listen to his songs? I'd say he's pretty happy with what he does the way he does it and that's what matters at the end of the day. But anyways, the amount of people listening to Izzy's songs is not relevant to the actual fact that there has not been a new GnR song since 2008 and people are bothered because someone called a cover "a new song". Big deal.

He left and abandoned GNR on its peak,right,now if he don't gives a shit,many others do the same for his music.Thats enough fair for someone who spit his original band to go single and when the last chance for reunion,he spits again.

On 12/20/2016 at 4:49 PM, Kris_1989 said:

Over 16,000 views for the new cover alone... If you count the other two covers he did on twitter and his other 3 songs released that's over 143k views (Aka, "listens") on Youtube. I'm sure he's got even more on itunes, amazon, and spotify. If you don't like Izzy's music style, that's cool. To each his own. But for a guy that isn't backed by a label or a major management/PR company he's not doing too shabby this year. ;)

I don't know why you guys have such a thorn in your side about Izzy. Is it really that hard to be happy for the guy doing his own thing and doing it well? You all seem butthurt about something. Just not sure what... :lol:

16.000 listeners don't mean they are supporters or liked the cover,they just gave a listen,that's all.His own thing is accepted from his die hard fans,the rest of GNR fans don't care anymore if izzy releasing 2-3 song here and there.

14 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

He left and abandoned GNR on its peak,right,now if he don't gives a shit,many others do the same for his music.Thats enough fair for someone who spit his original band to go single and when the last chance for reunion,he spits again.

8 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

16.000 listeners don't mean they are supporters or liked the cover,they just gave a listen,that's all.His own thing is accepted from his die hard fans,the rest of GNR fans don't care anymore if izzy releasing 2-3 song here and there.

Like I said before... If you don't like Izzy's solo stuff then that's cool. But that's YOUR opinion, not everyone's and the numbers prove that. 100% of what you just said is false. If you want to hate on the guy at least back it up with facts. Right now your just trolling.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, whatashame said:

why is this cover rendition cut in half?

is it because Izzy is a song writing genius?

Maybe he didn't want to blow all your minds without warning. He has to release the cut version first, a little tease just like Walk n' Song, then the full version later when you all have mentally prepared for the magic that is a Izzy Stradlin release. ? ;)

...Jokes aside, I have no idea. :shrugs: I wish he would release it on itunes or something so we can at least download it.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ludurigan said:

I am sure they were even willing to pay Izzy more than they pay Frank the drummer and Richard the guitar player!

So how come Izzy says no to THAT??

Wow,izzy care about money dude??? Really,he said a big NO to reunion cause they gave him a small salary??? No,no,no,i don't believe that,it's just stupid rumors.:drool:

I can picture Izzy making "SPITTING" plans...

"I am gonna create this band and we are gonna be successfull... and then, one day, out of the blue, when we are at the top, I will leave and abandone the band... to go single"!

Can you imagine that?

I can!

I am 99,99% sure that this was MOST DEFINETELY IZZYS PLAN!

Edited by Majestic Beast

6 hours ago, downliner said:

I'm too busy discussing the imminent release of new music from Guns N Roses to give a shit about Izzy :shrugs:Reliable sources say it is due in the next couple of years :lol:

Fine,more interesting to discussing the covers of izzy,i'm going to pay online to support the big effort that izzy put on this.

Edited by Majestic Beast

13 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Like I said before... If you don't like Izzy's solo stuff then that's cool. But that's YOUR opinion, not everyone's and the numbers prove that. 100% of what you just said is false. If you want to hate on the guy at least back it up with facts. Right now your just trolling.

What numbers prove what? The sales of izzy comparing to slash,duff,axl stuff? These dudes can sold out a concert,izzy not even a small club of 300 seats.:dance: