NEW IZZY STRADLIN RECORDING - "CALL ME THE BREEZE" (JJ CALE COVER with special guests Lauren Barth and Jesse Aycock)

ludurigan

9 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

Wow,izzy care about money dude??? Really,he said a big NO to reunion cause they gave him a small salary??? No,no,no,i don't believe that,it's just stupid rumors.:drool:

Exactly man!

Fucking Izzy left the fucking band!

Now He's got to pay for that...

NO ONE in their right mind would leave Guns n Roses Axl's band! Ever!

So Izzy abandoned and spit on Guns n Roses Axl's band just because Axl is late to some gigs?

Just because Axl is causing some riots here and there?

Just because all of a sudden Izzy opinions are bein ignored and he doesnt have a say in anything related to the band anymore?

Just because Axl and Slash took control of the band and erased Izzys guitars on that double album?

Just because Axl wanted to put Izzy in a contract to make less money because Izzy doesnt move much onstage?

Just because Axl managed to destroy all the fun of being in a rock band?

SERIOUSLY!

Are these genuine reasons for leaving Guns n Roses Axl's band?

Of course NO!

IZZY LEFT THE BAND!

SHAME ON HIM!

Edited by ludurigan
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

The whole "Izzy sucks because he doesn't sell out stadiums!!" argument is so stupid it's not even funny.

None of the solo work put out by ANY of the other GNR guys has sold out stadiums but Izzy is the one that gets singled out? If Axl was only touring with Chinese Democracy songs he wouldn't be selling out anything. Duff, Steven, Slash, and Velvet Revolver weren't exactly doing big stadium tours either and the majority of their set lists were Appetite songs anyway.

Why is it so hard for you guys to admit (whether you like his music or not) that Izzy has had a pretty damn successful solo career?

• Well over 100 shows played without relying on GNR songs to fill the set
  • 10 Albums Released (Soon to be 11 if the rumors are true)
  • 100 + Songs Released
  • Plus all the songs that he has released on Slash & Duff's solo records AND the songs that he was working on with Velvet Revolver that ended up on the Contraband album.

Velvet Revolver was pretty successful but other than that none of the GNR guys have even come close to writing or releasing as much material as Izzy has. I'm not telling you to love the guy but you can at least give respect where it's due. There's no reason to pick sides. You can be an Izzy fan and be a GNR fan at the same time.

So. There.

giphy.gif

Post of the month:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

have fun enjoying izzy playing world tour!

yes i have seen 3 shows this year and im so happy seeing onstage douchery by fortus and non musicianship by ferrer

lemme get this straight the only problem axl had with izzy was his lack of onstage douchery and his uncomfort with pissing away money 

i'll take izzy's side regardless of seeing the machine

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ludurigan said:

Just because Axl wanted to put Izzy in a contract to make less money because Izzy doesnt move much onstage?

As co founder of GNR,he could block the rights to anyone playing his GNR stuff,but hey,Izzy is a nice guy and let the guys eat his own money,what a gentleman.:crazy: At least he should move an arm when playing Mr.Brownstone.

Why are Axl and Slash nutswingers on this thread?

They banished a founding member of the band to ex member status and whine and complain if Izzy appears in any post.

So bored waiting for the genius and top hat to release the first album of original music since Izzy left in 1991, they come here to fuck with the guy who has released 11 albums, and 5 singles of original material and one cover (3+1 this year) since 1991...

GNR playing Izzy songs at concerts

Izzy is the failure? GTFO... Really GTFOOH...

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

im most dissapointed in duff to be honest 

hes the one that shouldve made izzys involvement a priority 

those 2 sound like they were still brothers pre NITL 

Yeah, me too. I'm pretty sure it was Axl or Slash that f'ed it up for Izzy but who knows what went down. I just hope that Izzy and Duff are still friends. The way Duff talked about Izzy in his books sounded like he really cared about Izzy and for a stupid tour to mess that up would be pretty sad. :(

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

All I hope is Axl, Duff and Slash got some originality, inspiration and creativity from Santa last night. Let's see if in 2017 they can do at least one good song without Izzy's help.

Don't hold your breath on that one! :P

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah, me too. I'm pretty sure it was Axl or Slash that f'ed it up for Izzy but who knows what went down. I just hope that Izzy and Duff are still friends. The way Duff talked about Izzy in his books sounded like he really cared about Izzy and for a stupid tour to mess that up would be pretty sad. :(

Don't hold your breath on that one! :P

duff has the responsibility to get izzy back in the fold 

Call me the Breeze has really grown on me, I wasnt sure to begin with, the change in tempo from other versions I have listened too, kept  me waiting for Ricks guitar to kick in. Izzy's and Lauren's vocals are great I wonder if he was out of his comfort zone doing this, is it the first time his done a male/ female duet?

Hating myself for bring in a GnR comparison to his solo work, but why does the song remind me really badly of You ain't the first?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Call me the Breeze has really grown on me, I wasnt sure to begin with, the change in tempo from other versions I have listened too, kept  me waiting for Ricks guitar to kick in. Izzy's and Lauren's vocals are great I wonder if he was out of his comfort zone doing this, is it the first time his done a male/ female duet?

Hating myself for bring in a GnR comparison to his solo work, but why does the song remind me really badly of You ain't the first?

They both have that blue grass vibe I think. For me it reminds me of Polly Come Home.

I'm not sure why, though... lol Maybe because it's just that chilled out vibe with the male & female vocals that is making me compare the two. I think call me the breeze might be my favorite song he has put out this year. It's just so different from anything else that he has done. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Because Izzy wrote it! :P And the sound is kinda the same style. I also love the way his voice goes with Lauren's, sounds great.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

As co founder of GNR,he could block the rights to anyone playing his GNR stuff,but hey,Izzy is a nice guy and let the guys eat his own money,what a gentleman.:crazy: At least he should move an arm when playing Mr.Brownstone.

YES! Block other people! YES! Move onstage like Richard the guitar player! YES! Please keep these ideas coming! Dont ever stop! YES!

On 12/25/2016 at 6:53 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

yes i have seen 3 shows this year and im so happy seeing onstage douchery by fortus and non musicianship by ferrer

lemme get this straight the only problem axl had with izzy was his lack of onstage douchery and his uncomfort with pissing away money 

i'll take izzy's side regardless of seeing the machine

keep bitching :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

Chinese Democracy,Contraband are better than everything Izzy have done since 1991 till now,no comparison with the boring izzy stuff.Keep sucking on izzy.

CD no no way - its dog shit muthafuka 

Contraband - 1 good song 

Izzy and the juju hounds first album is indeed better than all of the other stuff the rest have done - after stuff well fine whatever its in  the same shit mix wiener head