NEW IZZY STRADLIN RECORDING - "CALL ME THE BREEZE" (JJ CALE COVER with special guests Lauren Barth and Jesse Aycock)

ludurigan

On 12/24/2016 at 11:27 AM, ludurigan said:

Exactly man!

Fucking Izzy left the fucking band!

Now He's got to pay for that...

NO ONE in their right mind would leave Guns n Roses Axl's band! Ever!

So Izzy abandoned and spit on Guns n Roses Axl's band just because Axl is late to some gigs?

Just because Axl is causing some riots here and there?

Just because all of a sudden Izzy opinions are bein ignored and he doesnt have a say in anything related to the band anymore?

Just because Axl and Slash took control of the band and erased Izzys guitars on that double album?

Just because Axl wanted to put Izzy in a contract to make less money because Izzy doesnt move much onstage?

Just because Axl managed to destroy all the fun of being in a rock band?

SERIOUSLY!

Are these genuine reasons for leaving Guns n Roses Axl's band?

Of course NO!

IZZY LEFT THE BAND!

SHAME ON HIM!

Lars is a giant douche... :facepalm:

7 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

Most waste of 2 euros in your whole life,i would spent them for a lollipop than to pay izzy's dogshit cover.:P

EXACTLY MAN!

EVERYONE IN THE PLANET KNOWS THAT IZZY ONLY MAKES DOGSHIT COVERS!

AND LOLLIPOPS ARE SO MUCH BETTER

Man, when you can, please give us MORE KNOWLEDGE!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ludurigan said:

EXACTLY MAN!

EVERYONE IN THE PLANET KNOWS THAT IZZY ONLY MAKES DOGSHIT COVERS!

AND LOLLIPOPS ARE SO MUCH BETTER

Man, when you can, please give us MORE KNOWLEDGE!

Your keyboard is a broken razer right,you broke the caps dude to support till death izzy and a cover of a cover song? I'll download illegally juju hounds,not even a cent to izzy's bill. Take a flag and run naked around Axl's house screaming,where is izzy,you are not the real GNR.:lol: Lollipops at least have a taste,izzy's solo stuff nah.

http://fuck-yeah-izzy-stradlin.tumblr.com/

This should be your page right?!:headbang::dance:

The dogshit story was first taken from double talkin jive mfkr  bad  mouth for chinese democracy and contraband,i just copied only dogshit,not mathafucka line.

Edited by Majestic Beast

12 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

Your keyboard is a broken razer right,you broke the caps dude to support till death izzy and a cover of a cover song? I'll download illegally juju hounds,not even a cent to izzy's bill. Take a flag and run naked around Axl's house screaming,where is izzy,you are not the real GNR.:lol: Lollipops at least have a taste,izzy's solo stuff nah.

http://fuck-yeah-izzy-stradlin.tumblr.com/

This should be your page right?!:headbang::dance:

The dogshit story was first taken from double talkin jive mfkr  bad  mouth for chinese democracy and contraband,i just copied only dogshit,not mathafucka line.

knowledge!