Ritz 91

On 21/12/2016 at 4:10 AM, Tom-Ass said:

It is too bad they can't release a pro shot of a show like this right now.. They must have all the footage from this show.. Would love to see it

This was one of the three secret warm-up shows for the Illusion tour (probably why they were having so much fun, trying stuff out in the set etc) I wonder if they filmed these warm up shows too?

Edited by Nostalgia^
  • Like 1

Tickets for theses shows were announced on the day. Guns would let local radio stations, or get air time themselves, to announce that they were playing a secret gig that night at that venue and at that time etc and then it was first come...first serve for the fans. There was also a lot of press invited to see/get a taste f the new songs and the stage set.

Edited by Nostalgia^

On 22.12.2016 at 8:05 PM, Nostalgia^ said:

This was one of the three secret warm-up shows for the Illusion tour (probably why they were having so much fun, trying stuff out in the set etc) I wonder if they filmed these warm up shows too?

They were. May 11th show where they played Bad Apples and Shannon Hoon was at was even shot on FILM. I am certain one day we will see it, pretty stupid to keep stuff like this still locked up. But finally there's a real chance now with the UYI line up basically being back in action.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:49 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

They were. May 11th show where they played Bad Apples and Shannon Hoon was at was even shot on FILM. I am certain one day we will see it, pretty stupid to keep stuff like this still locked up. But finally there's a real chance now with the UYI line up basically being back in action.

That is BS they wont let us watch that show...it has to be leaked some where...????

Edited by PopcornAdler

1 hour ago, PopcornAdler said:

That is BS they wont let us watch that show...it has to be leaked some where...????

No bootleg or video of that May 11th show exists, but you can see film footage that was shot from the gig that day (without real audio) by a guy named Mark Racco, hired by the band. This is one of those videos, I made a thread about the show here 

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1