Performers at Trump Inaguration Ball

Dan H.

11 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

anyone in particular or someone spins him around til he's full on dizzy and pins a tack on a world map randomly? :lol:

Ahhh trifles my dear, mere trifles!  Any old cunt'll do, long as they're far away with no decent celebrities, whatcha reckon of Tonga? :lol:

KISS turned down Donald Trump's invite to perform on Inauguration day ... so says Gene's famous wife.

It's pretty clear ... Gene has warm feelings for Trump but there's a hard family divide, because Shannon and Sophie go nuts just hearing the Prez-elect's name.

Now, here's the mystery. Gene says KISS will be touring in Europe next month, so if the band did decline the invite it could have simply been a matter of scheduling. But Shannon is selling a different story.

1 hour ago, luciusfunk said:

To be fair everyone's afraid of being blacklisted if they perform. 

That's exactly my guess. 

I thought someone like Kid Rock might be there especially since his home state voted Trump. I'm thinking everyone is worried about being black balled within the industry if they dare play it 

20 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Performers?!?  What, like...popstars come out when the Presidents inaugurated?  How classy. thats gettin' off on the right foot eh, here y'are, Kanye approves of this President, he MUST be the right man for the job!

why am i thinking Ted Nugent would do it?? :lol:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

why am i thinking Ted Nugent would do it?? :lol:

Cuz when the chips are down you can always rely on Theodore the draft dodgin' patriot to be an absolute cunt :lol:

2 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

To be fair everyone's afraid of being blacklisted if they perform. 

By who?

• Like 1