What's the ONE show from 2016 that needs to be released on Blu-Ray?

This might have been discussed before, but I think Coachella for the historical significance... but it's not really Axl at his best due to being confined to a chair.

Philly was great to see in person, but I think my money is on Houston for the overall best performances. That night's version of Coma is monstrous, and Axl is on fire for the entire show (just listen to how sharp he sounds on YCBM).

why on earth would anyone want to watch a DVD of Guns n Aliens performing Guns n Roses songs when you can watch a bootleg DVD of Guns n Roses playing them?

are you kidding me?

that is way beyond me to understand

===

talking about UNRELEASED live footage, id rather have *one song* in single-cam pro-shot VHS quality of any GNR date (yes, i am talking anything 1985-1991 minus december 1991) than the *entire* 2016 Guns n Aliens tour on multicam HD blu-ray

one song

this one, for example, would be just fine

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

What was the point of posting that '87 bootleg video?! To highlight how good Adler's drum sound is?! What a joker..

On topic, I really like Philly's show speicfically Axl's performance during Rocket Queen. The bitch is definitely back during that one!

this isn't even Steven Adler lol. It's Fred Coury

I wonder what these people who call the current lineup "Guns and Aliens" or "half assed" are still doing 'round here, joining in a discussion that's strictly about the reunion tour. I mean, they have all the right of disliking it, but I can't get why they insist to come on this kind of thread just to bitch and kill people's vibe.

And yes, Houston was the best show, by far.

• Like 4