RIP Carrie Fisher

Dan H.

48 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Carrie and her mom Debbie will be buried together on Thursday. I hope they are together again. Not sure about anything being after life?

i don't know for sure....no one does but i choose hope and faith and that in some way we will be reunited with those we love :) 

Somewhat spoilers news relating to Fisher's role in the upcoming Star Wars episodes.

It's being reported that Fisher was to have a much larger role in episode IX than XIII.  Leia was to have two important scenes in IX with Luke and Ren.

So they either have to re-write IX (and perhaps reshot some scenes of XIII) or use CGI to digitally insert Leia in IX.

12 hours ago, downzy said:

Somewhat spoilers news relating to Fisher's role in the upcoming Star Wars episodes.

Hide contents

It's being reported that Fisher was to have a much larger role in episode IX than XIII.  Leia was to have two important scenes in IX with Luke and Ren.

So they either have to re-write IX (and perhaps reshot some scenes of XIII) or use CGI to digitally insert Leia in IX.

Curious how this all pans out. I know it's unavoidable given the circumstances, but as a fan of the franchise it's frustrating because we know now Leia survives (Or at least was meant to survive) VIII. I'll likely support whatever decision they make there - there really is no good answer.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

A wonderful article in this week's ET magazine. Also about Debbie Reynolds and George Michael.

Tomorrow night on HBO there is a wonderful special about Debbie and Carrie. I'm sure since they both are dead now, it'll be very bittersweet to view.

and i don't have HBO anymore :( yes it will be bittersweet, i keep reading about how Debbie Reynolds willed herself to die so Carrie would not be alone. i 100% relate to this... rest well Debbie and Carrie

On 07/01/2017 at 5:07 AM, dalsh327 said:

Sounds like she had a sense of humour, bless her, kinda like Hunter getting shot out of that cannon.

On 03/01/2017 at 4:07 AM, Georgy Zhukov said:

Carrie was such a babe back in the day. 

carrie-fisher-12.jpg

A fine actress too. She will be missed.

Looked a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis.

• Like 1