2017/2018 Almanac

Gracii Guns

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL you were messing with me, right?? *dunce cap on*

Leeds is a bit of a shithole. Well...it is alright I suppose. It has an impressive city hall. It is just a typical British city really.

There were two Leeds' girls flat on their back in the middle of the street through booze.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Leeds is a bit of a shithole. Well...it is alright I suppose. It has an impressive city hall. It is just a typical British city really.

There were two Leeds' girls flat on their back in the middle of the street through booze.

hahaha that is too funny! i guess they just pick out the best parts to show when people google it? Cornwall's sea looks so pretty...

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Cornwall is beautiful. I've been to leeds twice and it was shit both times. If anything it had gotten even shitter on the second visit.

I really like Leeds. Spent more nights than I can count hanging out of the back of some rotbag or other Leeds back in my younger days. :lol:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I really like Leeds. Spent more nights than I can count hanging out of the back of some rotbag or other Leeds back in my younger days. :lol:

Quite how you landed the charming, intelligent, beautiful lady who is now your wife, I have no fucking idea. :P

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Thats not actually much of a compliment to Leeds, it just illustrates what a deeply unpleasant human being you are, though oyyy loves ya Paddy, sure your a good man Paddy!

1 minute ago, Graeme said:

Quite how you landed the charming, intelligent, beautiful lady who is now your wife, I have no fucking idea. :P

See, Graeme agrees with me! :lol:  

• Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 1:03 PM, Powerage5 said:

2016 was all about traveling for me. I traveled in/to 15 different countries: US, Mexico, Canada, Japan, China, Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Romania, Luxembourg, Germany, England, Norway, Ireland, and Northern Ireland. I saw some amazing sights with amazing friends, including Teotihuacan, the Zocalo, the Island of the Dolls, Mount Fuji, the Great Buddha, the Great Wall of China, Tienanmen Square, the Forbidden City, Lake Geneva and the Swiss Alps, the Duomo, Bran Castle, Cologne Cathedral, and Giant's Causeway. I saw my favorite band 21 times, in 11 of those countries. That made for a pretty damn good year :)

Wow. Did you take a year off work to do this? Or do you have a job that allows you to work on the road? :) (I hope this ins't a rude question, I'm just really curious).  

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Wow. Did you take a year off work to do this? Or do you have a job that allows you to work on the road? :) (I hope this ins't a rude question, I'm just really curious).  

I work a job which allows me extremely flexible scheduling. The pay isn't anything to brag about, but there's not many jobs where you can take as much time off as you want. But I also bust my ass when I'm not out of the country; when the AC/DC tour was happening for example where I was going to a show every three days, I'd go to a show, drive 6 hours home through the night, and work a 12 hour day the two days between gigs. Hell, when the MSG gig happened, I went down that morning, went to the gig, drove 6 hours home through the night, worked a 12 hour day the day after the gig, then drove back down to NY to see Anthrax in Brooklyn the next day, then on to DC for the gig there the day after that, and back home through the night to work the two days before Philly. I'll admit that one was a bit stupid :lol: 

22 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I work a job which allows me extremely flexible scheduling. The pay isn't anything to brag about, but there's not many jobs where you can take as much time off as you want. But I also bust my ass when I'm not out of the country; when the AC/DC tour was happening for example where I was going to a show every three days, I'd go to a show, drive 6 hours home through the night, and work a 12 hour day the two days between gigs. Hell, when the MSG gig happened, I went down that morning, went to the gig, drove 6 hours home through the night, worked a 12 hour day the day after the gig, then drove back down to NY to see Anthrax in Brooklyn the next day, then on to DC for the gig there the day after that, and back home through the night to work the two days before Philly. I'll admit that one was a bit stupid :lol: 

Ugh, all that driving! Ok that's dedication :lol:

• Like 1

On 28/12/2016 at 8:09 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Next year I hope to get a real job again, as I'm getting more training in web design in. I'd also like to start a family, but aren't pinning all my hopes on that in case it doesn't happen. Hoping to get a little holiday in, and ideally would love another qualification in something, but probably won't have the money for both yet. In June I'm going to see GN'R in London. 

No real job… also no web design training :lol:

Starting a family… well today's my due date. :ph34r:

No more qualifications, passed my driving theory test, and have my proper driving test booked for March. Would love to return to studying, but I still haven't a clue what in.

Got my holiday in with @DirtyDeeds… best thing I've done for myself in years. Brilliant holiday… it's always a bit of a gamble when you meet forum members IRL, especially when you've crossed the Atlantic to meet one. But thankfully we got on ridiculously well.

I did get to see GN'R in London, @Alfierose really went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time. I also got to meet @sekh_met and @Amir. Pedigree chums. 

2018 I'm going to be a babymama and trying to keep my business going… which this year has gone brilliantly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1