New Year's Resolutions

AxlsFavoriteRose

On 02/01/2017 at 7:42 PM, Len Cnut said:

I googled it, apparently in the olden days they used to use stones as weights for when measuring shit out.  Them weight things on those olden day scales were made of stone so thats where it come from.  There you go, learn something new everyday, we leave this discourse as better people! :lol:  I fancy some cocaine now!

I learnt about ounces and that from buying gear, if 3.5s were an 8th for a draw then times 3.5 by 8 and you got an ounce!  And they say no good comes of crime :lol:

And you're also learning imperial to metric conversion! Drugs are great!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

And you're also learning imperial to metric conversion! Drugs are great!

oh you had to remind me! i had the coolest old brass scale that the horrid ex used to measure the drugs with...it was his but i took it when i left :P

but then when i moved in w/my dad and my evil ex stepmother she took it from me. effing bitch! :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh you had to remind me! i had the coolest old brass scale that the horrid ex used to measure the drugs with...it was his but i took it when i left :P

but then when i moved in w/my dad and my evil ex stepmother she took it from me. effing bitch! :lol:

Maybe she wanted to learn how to convert metric and imperial. Or she was a dealer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

What is that fat guy who tours american places? Man eats food or some bollocks? There was a British couple on there in Los Angeles who opened up a fish and chip shop.

He's a fuckin' Tottenham supporter y'know, the dirty fuckin' scum.

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I'm married you foul creature! :lol: 

I suddenly fancy some fish again :lol:

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Wow, I totally read what len wrote waaaay wrong :D

If it makes you feel better it was meant to be double entendreous, which aint even a word I'm sure :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dazey said:

How's the paint stripper treating you? I've not had a drink in a week! :(

Polished it off the day after it arrived, its actually pretty good y'know!  The blue flame stuff is a bit stronger but the one you sent me is just right.  Its nowhere near the paint-stripper level of the Polish stuff.  Thanks a lot though man, I really enjoyed that.  Half way through a bottle of Ciroc at the moment, more than half actually.

2wn9zpk.jpg

Urgh, that thumb looks extraterrestrial in that pic :lol:

• Like 1