Slash's leather apparel

talking about band members dress sense didn't duff use to dress up like a transvestite in his punk days ? im sure there is an old photo of him floating around and he looks like someone from the rocky horror picture show

10 minutes ago, donny said:

I thought chaps are open the full length of the leg at the back but can tie up. this leather garment slash is wearing are sewn all round.

They're  the cowboy ones that you're talking about, the rocker ones are what Slash and others wear. Axl wore them too in the 'old days'.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They are chaps, cowboys wear em, Christ, where the fuck do you people come from, 'leather leggings' :lol:

im from Leicester in the UK, we don't get many cowboys in this area so I don't know. leather leggings usually give me a semi-on so I look at them all the time. when I saw a photo of slash wearing a very similar lower half clothing garment the name just came to mind. I must state though that slash wearing leather leggings does not give me a semi

9 minutes ago, donny said:

im from Leicester in the UK, we don't get many cowboys in this area so I don't know. leather leggings usually give me a semi-on so I look at them all the time. when I saw a photo of slash wearing a very similar lower half clothing garment the name just came to mind. I must state though that slash wearing leather leggings does not give me a semi

I'm closer to Leicester than I am to any cowpokes, there ain't a great many around here either :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm closer to Leicester than I am to any cowpokes, there ain't a great many around here either :lol:  

but how come when slash wears leather leggings we get a thread devoted to it but when Melissa reese wears them people have a discrete look then pop to the toilets ?

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

Actually, there's someone else :ph34r::rofl-lol:

5294c6410de6bcde51cb2122ac73b6fa.jpg

1380148180649.jpg

I wonder how much the rest of the band internally cheered when he went to full leather pants/jeans. I mean, there is image which is all well and good, then there is having to stare at his ass all night long. They all probably knew entirely too much about his ass in those days blinding as it was.

• Like 4