GN'R to play Roman Abramovich’s New Years Eve Party?

9 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

4tus:

Wait, did I forget something?! Man, I hope not! I'm sitting at home! Who starts these stupid rumors?!

Fake news people.  Happy New Years all you fellow Gunners. 2017  is 'Gunsa' ' be even better.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

QtNNQUJ.png

Here you go.

Oh thanks! I'm just glad someone around here, has what they call a brain!!!

Happy new year!! In honor of the 1 year anniversary imma hit up dat Taco Bell tomorrow for good old uncle Axl!! 

51 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Yes, Axls side project... I mean this lineup.

Same band, same setlist same formula.. can't argue the results 

• Like 1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/sir-paul-mccartney-joins-stars-st-barts-leaving-bad-weather/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwic-p_t56TRAhWl6YMKHaAIB7MQFghLMAw&usg=AFQjCNFJelXhd2uDx-4c-iKHtSFFFoerDw&sig2=AmzFt7GhgeN-UkzcCjEHRg

I was curious if anyone had pictures or proof of it happening. All I've found so far are some people that were talking about McCartney showing up and singing a song with the Killers and how GnR performed as well as The Stones.

One article posted and reviewed the Killers with Paul and mentioned GnR and The Stones.

Also I read Stephanie Seymour was there. 

I'm still not entirely convinced they played. 

There was one article that claimed GnR was supposed to play but for some reason didn't and The Killers did at last minute.  Most claim they played

Either way if they played it's likely each band booked did a smaller set. Maybe they only performed a few songs or so idk

Of course I can see Axl showing up and Seymour being there lol. Or finding out ahead of time she was going and canceling. Then again maybe he don't care she was there lol