fanfzero

[Question] What version of Argentina 92 is this?

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday I found this video on YT. Sound is different from the common versions of this show. It doesn't sound so flat, Slash is louder (better mix in general) and it has crowd noise. In summary, for me, it gives you a GNR live performance feeling. But I couldn't find a version with this audio. So I would like to know if we have a Video / Audio bootleg sounding like this. This is the video.

Posted (edited)

the Arg92 tv broadcast has different audio (f.e. much more crowd noise) than the leaked soundboard recording - which seems to be from a DAT/Cassette plugged into the soundboard directly, not a post-show mix. the tv mix is a lot better, we just dont have a mint stereo source for that, just as Argentina 7/17/1993 tv audio.

Edited by Lim666

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Lim666 said:

the Arg92 tv broadcast has different audio (f.e. much more crowd noise) than the leaked soundboard recording - which seems to be from a DAT/Cassette plugged into the soundboard directly, not a post-show mix. the tv mix is a lot better, we just dont have a mint stereo source for that, just as Argentina 7/17/1993 tv audio.

Thanks for the info! And does any of the authored DVDs have the tv broadcast audio?

EDIT: I've just seen that the version authored by you, Limulus, has the tv audio, so I'm downloading it right now

Edited by fanfzero

yes, a couple of them do have the straight tv audio. the version i did back then is no good though, i "had to do it" for a friendly trade, but source and result aint good at all.

1 person likes this

On 4/1/2017 at 4:34 PM, Lim666 said:

yes, a couple of them do have the straight tv audio. the version i did back then is no good though, i "had to do it" for a friendly trade, but source and result aint good at all.

Alright, so I've been working with the audio of your version and joined it with Neo's image, this is the result

On 4/1/2017 at 4:34 PM, Lim666 said: