The True Story Behind the Garden

1 hour ago, Xedos said:

@sidman69 Really great work, man ! I will check out your other videos soon for sure.

For me the garden is one of the darkest GnR-Songs in terms of atmosphere, always loved it.

Thanks! Yeah I love the Garden. I have some other videos coming including a look back at the history of the GNR pinball machine and the lawsuit that resulted from it being released. Should be coming out this week sometime. 

One of my favorites from UYI. I like Cooper's vocals and Axl's too, but especially Slash's guitar, so perfect for the song and you get the mean solo plus those ear candy trippy leads with the high notes. Great tune.

Lyrics are cool as well. Just came together really nicely and I don't think there are any other Guns tunes that are similar to The Garden. Has it's own vibe. No I won't!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 9:48 PM, HuskerTornado said:

Excellent and oft-overlooked song.  Along with most of the non-hit UYI tracks, it undeservedly gets called "filler" by many of the uninitiated. 

agreed. I was so happy when they started playing it live in 1993. Hopefully they bring it back.