Mariah Carey NYE 2016 Disaster

RussTCB

I still cant believe people go to a show and pay big money to see this trash.  We are critical of Axl if he has a bad night for sure but regardless we at least know he is really performing.

This is the reason I never want Guns at Superbowl, they make them do this shit

• Like 3

That was awful. I saw it live. She could've attempted to sing and sucked and it would've been better than that.

I would rather GnR do a live performance and suck (vmas, rio 2011, bridge school, golden gods, etc) than have a perfect performance only because they're lip syncing. If I wanted perfect I would play a CD.

8 hours ago, gunsguy said:

I still cant believe people go to a show and pay big money to see this trash.  We are critical of Axl if he has a bad night for sure but regardless we at least know he is really performing.

This is the reason I never want Guns at Superbowl, they make them do this shit

Hear, hear.

Lip syncing has become almost normal, it's disgusting.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2017 at 8:16 PM, DR DOOM said:

Hear, hear.

Lip syncing has become almost normal, it's disgusting.

Man the other night I caught this t.v show which is apparently real popular right now, Lip Sync Battle or something like that. Actors and other famous nothings lip syncing to songs. They got judges and everything. And the audience goes crazy at the end like they actually just saw a real performance. I know it's supposed to be funny but I was just like fuck, this is where we're at with music these days. Not bands performing or fans going crazy to hear their favorite song, but this show, actors lip syncing.

Off topic: Mariah is still hot as hell.

• Like 2