What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

46 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well Greek rap is new to me but i like it. i started out on Italian rap, have you ever heard this?

No, I haven't, I'm not familiar with international rap. I haven't explored this genre in general as much as others, except for the basics.

Another Greek one:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

No, I haven't, I'm not familiar with international rap. I haven't explored this genre in general as much as others, except for the basics.

oh i like this! 

this is the first Italian hipsop or rap song i liked, i stumbled across it doing a search on which GN'R song is covered most ( i think it's SCOM but not sure) anyway this is i love it :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i like this! i tried to like some rap that this guy here posts but i hate the misogynistic, we love violence, lets all do drugs all the time and never be real men kind of crap *shrugs* i do like Beastie Boys and some Eminem ( but less and less as time goes by )

this is the first song i liked, i stumbled across it doing a search on which GN'R song is covered most ( i think it's SCOM but not sure) anway this is i love it :)

I like NWA, Tupac and some of the stuff been posted here, but I'm not so much into this thing as others.

We have the macho kind of rap here, the pop rap kind (like the Italian clips you posted), but there is also a lot of underground stuff about social and political issues. This is a good one of this kind, with English subtitles:

Edited by Blackstar