What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lucky girl said:

Off couse, there isnt reason to be ashamed
DD is one the greatest represent of 80´s that still shows us excellents live performances.
Simon as a wine is getting older n better  

They been performing at Lollapalooza edition Brazil, Argentina and Chile. At festival with many news bands. However together with Metallica were the stars. Look the crowd!

Thanks for sharing. Not ashamed to say that along with being a Gunner I am a Duranie too. Saw them once in concert...they do put on an amazing live show!!! :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lucky girl said:

Off couse, there isnt reason to be ashamed
DD is one the greatest represent of 80´s that still shows us excellents live performances.
Simon as a wine is getting older n better  

They been performing at Lollapalooza edition Brazil, Argentina and Chile. At festival with many news bands. However together with Metallica were the stars. Look the crowd!

Brilliant! Le Bon is an amazing live singer.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Thanks for sharing. Not ashamed to say that along with being a Gunner I am a Duranie too. Saw them once in concert...they do put on an amazing live show!!! :)

Wait a minute..... there are duranies here? ? I've seen them 15 times over the years.   I never knew there was anyone else out there like me who could like Duran and Guns. Simon le bon is an amazing live performer and they put on a fantastic show.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Wait a minute..... there are duranies here? ? I've seen them 15 times over the years.   I never knew there was anyone else out there like me who could like Duran and Guns. Simon le bon is an amazing live performer and they put on a fantastic show.  

Hell yeah!...I think we are rare but nice to know that you are in that group too! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

To me is not so rare how you think.
if we payed attencion there isnt bigs differences between "Ordinary world", and patience, come undone and dont cry, ?

I suppose there are  lots commom fans with GNR,

DD made a pop/rock/ with amazing lyrics
you cant imagine how "come undone" did part of chats discuss about their meaning  "Who do you need, who do you love
When you come undone?"

they keep their indentify thougth the years more than  other bands at same time they continue recording new good songs

I read that next year they will  comemorative tour for 40

Simon  still singing as beginning 

• Like 2