What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Great tune, great video, what's not to like? Song title?

I think there are many aspects of the lyric and video that make it a less useful contribution then you usually make.  Theres just better ways to occupy our minds.  I listen to what you post, because you've got great taste in music, and I would've rather had something more enriching like you normally post.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, soon said:

I think there are many aspects of the lyric and video that make it a less useful contribution then you usually make.  Theres just better ways to occupy our minds.  I listen to what you post, because you've got great taste in music, and I would've rather had something more enriching like you normally post.

Well, my music taste is literally all over the place and I apologise if you're offended by that post. There was a lot of controversy in the UK when they released that, centred around both the song title and video, it was clearly meant to shock and get headlines and it worked. I'm pretty certain The Prodigy weren't advocating domestic violence in any way with the title though, so wouldn't worry about it too much. Also, if it's musical enrichment you seek you're probably looking at the wrong bloke, you'd probably be appalled at some of the stuff I've posted in the 80's Rock Moves thread. :lol:

Edited by bucketfoot

5 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Well, my music taste is literally all over the place and I apologise if you're offended by that post. There was a lot of controversy in the UK when they released that, centred around both the song title and video, it was clearly meant to shock and get headlines and it worked. I'm pretty certain The Prodigy weren't advocating domestic violence in any way with the title though, so wouldn't worry about it too much. Also, if it's musical enrichment you seek you're probably looking at the wrong bloke, you'd probably be appalled at some of the stuff I've posted in the 80's Rock Moves thread. :lol:

Haha - I haven't seen the 80s thread, but I can imagine :lol:

Also, drunk driving in video, like I say, theres just better uses of our minds IMO.  Im sincere when I say I like the music you bring forward.  Cheers

1 minute ago, soon said:

Haha - I haven't seen the 80s thread, but I can imagine :lol:

Also, drunk driving in video, like I say, theres just better uses of our minds IMO.  Im sincere when I say I like the music you bring forward.  Cheers

That's fair enough. I love the twist at the end of it though when it's a girl who's doing it all, pulls the rug out from under you the first time you see it. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I bet you're the same age as me :lol:  I GOT THA POISON, I GOT THA POISON, I GOT THA POISON!

I got the remedy, I got the pulsating rythmical remedy! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I bet you're the same age as me :lol:

Knockin' 40? Yeah, me too unfortunately. :fuckyou: