What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

I prefer DD rocks/pop, i dont like much dance songs of DD, except Notirous that i like much.
My prefer are  Too late Marlene, is there something i should  know, Matter of feeling, save a prayer, view to kill, the reflex, come undone, ordinary world

2 minutes ago, Lucky girl said:

I prefer DD rocks/pop, i dont like much dance songs of DD, except Notirous that i like much.
My prefer are  Too late Marlene, is there something i should  know, Matter of feeling, save a prayer, view to kill, the reflex, come undone, ordinary world

Here you go. :D

^^^ This is easily their best song in my opinion. Fantastic song.

• Like 1

When I started pay attention of DD ii was early 90's. Before I only heard on radios
My first memory of Simon is on Come Undone e OW and in my opnion the most rock fase of him

Matter of feeling was a hit only in Brazil cause it was part of  sound track of novel tv

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky girl said:

When I started pay attention of DD ii was early 90's. Before I only heard on radios
My first memory of Simon is on Come Undone e OW and in my opnion the most rock fase of him

Matter of feeling was a hit only in Brazil cause it was part of  sound track of novel tv

That's a cool tune. I've liked them since I was a kid in the 80's, both of my two older sisters loved them so I grew up hearing them all the time! :lol: My favourite album is probably The Wedding Album from '93 even though it's not the full original band.

• Like 1

Guns n roses members playing Planet Earth

have you ever seen this Duff, Matt and Jonh Taylor on 90´s???

John Taylor playing bass,( and singing here) Duff McKaggan on secound guitar.. Steve and Matt GREATE BAND, dude

world music is a small pocket. LOL

Edited by Lucky girl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucky girl said:

to celebrare Rio 35bday

good song, sweet childhood memories, 

Love 80y

I can't believe it is 35 years!  My bedroom walls were covered in Duran posters. This has always been one  my favorite songs.  It was on the Big Thing CD and I always thought is was under-rated.  The lyrics are beautiful and the bassline is so haunting. Just perfect.  

17 minutes ago, Lucky girl said:

Guns n roses members playing Planet Earth

have you ever seen this Duff, Matt and Jonh Taylor on 90´s???

John Taylor playing bass,( and singing here) Duff McKaggan on secound guitar.. Steve and Matt GREATE BAND, dude

world music is a small pocket. LOL

Haha! Neurotic Outsiders, yeah, I remember them. Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols on guitar as well (I think Billy Idol was in them originally as well?) They used to play at Johnny Depp's Viper Room a lot apparently. :headbang:

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I can't believe it is 35 years!  My bedroom walls were covered in Duran posters. This has always been one  my favorite songs.  It was on the Big Thing CD and I always thought is was under-rated.  The lyrics are beautiful and the bassline is so haunting. Just perfect.  

Great tune! Duranies are out in force tonight on Planet Earth! :lol::shades:

• Like 2