What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL you must know my bff :P

He was the first pop star I liked as a kid (well him and Shakin' Stevens), I'm talking REALLY young here, I used to copy the dance moves and everything! :lol: My sister is fucking obsessed with him, like I can't even begin to explain, I'm sure she still thinks she's gonna marry him, haha! Dexys coming up next. :D

Just now, bucketfoot said:

He was the first pop star I liked as a kid (well him and Shakin' Stevens), I'm talking REALLY young here, I used to copy the dance moves and everything! :lol: My sister is fucking obsessed with him, like I can't even begin to explain, I'm sure she still thinks she's gonna marry him, haha! Dexys coming up next. :D

my BFF did a bikini dance to Little Miss Goody Goody Two shoes! i told her it was too old but she did it anyway. she thought she had it in the bag til some sleaze well know for her "gratitude" to the judges showed up at the very last second  :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

remind me of this chick who used to live around the corner wayyyy back in the day.. she was sister of one of my horrid ex's brother...she had a VERY dark full mustache!

:shocked::lol:

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

^^^ What a great song! Easily The Killers best I'd say, although I do really love this as well.

• Like 1