What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some babbling from me: I don't care it's a hit, a timeless classic. Made me think the Queens were the closest thing to replace big boy bands like Guns and Nirvana. But never in that commercial scale. Josh seems to do what he wants and as interested in success as he may be, not really a lot of Go With The Flows in the catalog and shouldn't be.

But there is a cool retro vibe with good lyrics and interesting music and he can dance.

Dave Grohl drum parts in this are brilliant. Just as impressive in No One Knows. Best Music Video of that 2002 era when Axl was busy delaying.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

Some babbling from me: I don't care it's a hit, a timeless classic. Made me think the Queens were the closest thing to replace big boy bands like Guns and Nirvana. But never in that commercial scale. Josh seems to do what he wants and as interested in success as he may be, not really a lot of Go With The Flows in the catalog and shouldn't be.

But there is a cool retro vibe with good lyrics and interesting music and he can dance.

Dave Grohl drum parts in this are brilliant. Just as impressive in No One Knows. Best Music Video of that 2002 era when Axl was busy delaying.

QOTSA are killer and Kyuss are even better.

Kyuss- Blues for Red Sun

Welcome to Sky Valley

Circus leaves Town

Qotsa- Self Titled

Rated R

Songs For The Deaf

That's some fucking run by Mr Homme ( even though he was not always the primary songwriter in Kyuss he wrote alot).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rovim said:

i soooooo love Queens of the Stone Age! :)