New Appetite for Distortion - Episode 13

1 hour ago, Elevation516 said:

You guys beat me to it again, thanks for he love!  @youngswedishvinyl- I remember seeing that.  Was that really official though?

I'm 99% sure that it was! 

I'm not sure how a fan made video would be able to have all the behind the scene footage from the 2006 tour :)

Also wasn't one of the reason for the Better video not getting released that Lars Ulrich wouldn't sign off on it? He is seen carried out black out drunk at 5:20 ;)

On 1/3/2017 at 7:30 AM, RussTCB said:

Bumble confirmed that it was real to a lot of fans. Side note, he also expressed to many fans that he thought the video was terrible lol

I'm just not sure why they didn't give this song the push it really needed. I think it's there most commercial song on the album, wicked guitar riffs, and wicked vocals. It just seems like the record company said "you've spent enough already' and we're not putting any more money into it, go tour for 6 years and make it back! 

On January 3, 2017 at 8:30 AM, RussTCB said:

Bumble confirmed that it was real to a lot of fans. Side note, he also expressed to many fans that he thought the video was terrible lol

He's right, it is terrible. Not sure why they thought it was a good idea to put all the band members' names in there. Very cheesy. 

I agree that the music video is terrible, but when the camera pans to the man wearing the "Axls Back" shirt before the main part of the song I get chills. It makes me angry, Axl could've had the best comeback ever with this kind of advertising :max:

Also, the cheesy names in the intro make them look like Super Smash Bros character reveal trailers :lol:

16 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Also, the cheesy names in the intro make them look like Super Smash Bros character reveal trailers :lol:

Like SO many things associated with the later lineups, I get what they were going for but it was so poorly executed haha

• Like 2