AC/DC Tequila??

RussTCB

On 2017-01-04 at 2:46 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

I still have some of these somewhere:

acdc_beer_720x600.jpg

The novelty wore off pretty fast, and I will never again buy alcohol with an AC/DC logo on it... :lol:

I would have to agree. It was, uh, subpar in taste.

I don't think I'd try the tequila. That's one of those drinks where you need a legitimate expensive brand (I've got my eyes on you, Cabo Wabo) or it just tastes horrible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

I would have to agree. It was, uh, subpar in taste.

I don't think I'd try the tequila. That's one of those drinks where you need a legitimate expensive brand (I've got my eyes on you, Cabo Wabo) or it just tastes horrible.

Yea, I wouldn't drink the tequila :lol: I usually drink beer or whiskey anyway, I've had a bottle of Patron for a year and it's only half gone.

If I ever have a house with a bar in it the beer cans would at least be a cool novelty thing because they were only a couple bucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

My dad had several novelty cans of beer he had saved for about 30 years, we opened the drawer where they were and they had exploded in the drawer. Not sure what you can do to prevent that from happening.:wacko:

yeah not sure on the cans either...i have some bottles of beer that have withstood many years and four moves ( one a VERY bumpy ride up the mountain here ) so maybe bottles might be better? :)

• 1 month later...