Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport

AxlsFavoriteRose

Obviously there is not enough security anywhere.

The police think the shooter might be ex-military.

It's so sad because our brave men and women fight wars all over the world, then some of them come home with mental problems and are left homeless or without any health insurance or get any help from our government.

How much do you think a person can take before they snap?

It's a very scary world we all live in and I don't think it will change anytime soon.

My sympathies go to the families of the dead. Just so tragic.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Obviously there is not enough security anywhere.

The police think the shooter might be ex-military.

It's so sad because our brave men and women fight wars all over the world, then some of them come home with mental problems and are left homeless or without any health insurance or get any help from our government.

How much do you think a person can take before they snap?

It's a very scary world we all live in and I don't think it will change anytime soon.

My sympathies go to the families of the dead. Just so tragic.

agree with all this ^^^^

Just now, Silent Jay said:

What I'm implying? lol

You mean why did CNN alter Esteban Santiago to appear more white?

And of course you have proof they purposely altered the photo yes?...........the guy has a hispanic name so obvioulsy is not a WASP and you think they tried to make him look white to fool us all in to thinking he is not hispanic? with all due respect i think you are over thinking this one mate...............

• Like 1

Noooooo, don't be called Esteban, i love that name :lol:

4 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

What I'm implying? lol

You mean why did CNN alter Esteban Santiago to appear more white?

Don't talk out of your arse, he's a fuckin' Puerto Rican, it don't matter how light skinned he comes off he's always gonna be more in the black category :lol:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

And of course you have proof they purposely altered the photo yes?...........the guy has a hispanic name so obvioulsy is not a WASP and you think they tried to make him look white to fool us all in to thinking he is not hispanic? with all due respect i think you are over thinking this one mate...............

Well first this pic came from the law enforcement website. This website and many journalists describe him as 'white hispanic'.

But it seems now that's not the right Santiago unfortunately.

Thats the real one. Still makes my point.

You can notice how CNN makes the picture Black & White, hides his ISIS gesture AND still describes him as a white hispanic.

C1hoURgUcAAqucX.jpg

Spoiler

C1hWwLMWQAICmIo.jpg

Edited by Silent Jay

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nevermind the 5 dead bodies on the slab, lets argue about the colour of the cunt that shot thems skin, oh how i love the human race :lol:

Not being an arse or something, but you will see how things go. We had this situation long ago in France. Journalists can't be trusted.

But yeah I'll shut my mouth now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

The first image was a hoax.  

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/06/inside-the-alt-right-s-florida-airport-shooter-esteban-santiago-hoax.html

It's being reported that the shooter had delusions, believing the CIA wanted him to join ISIS.  Appears to an issue of mental health.  

thedailybeast are pushing the alt-right thing way too far. They (and including journalists) got the wrong guy because of the law enforcement website

gotnews.com ('alt-right' website) have identified the real ES first anyway. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 8:08 AM, Len Cnut said:

I heard they're like 'we still may treat this as a terrorist incident', i beg your pardon, whatcha mean 'still may', offing a fuckload of people with a 9 milly in an airport is terrorism isn't it, surely?

I think it was terrorism in his sick twisted brain to some degree...sad how many truly mentally ill people can still get guns and seem to fall through the cracks and never get treatment only to result in shit like this happening. :wacko:

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I think it was terrorism in his sick twisted brain to some degree...sad how many truly mentally ill people can still get guns and seem to fall through the cracks and never get treatment only to result in shit like this happening. :wacko:

unless someone has had a history of mental illness there's really no way to tell unless they come in and say something like i've been sent by satan to go and slay some innocent folk at an airport or wherever. also he probably seemed trustworthy if he mentioned he was ex military. and i know from experience there are gun dealers who don't care what the people are using the guns for, they are all about the all mighty dollar. add to that he may have had the gun from before his mental break ( if that's what it was ). and we can't rule out buying guns illegally. there are so many ways this might have happened, a total cluster type situation.