Is it true that Axl's voice improve during later parts of a tour?

18 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

Just depends on the quality of the blow. But in all seriousness, I saw him kick off the Canadian 2010 tour in Winnepeg, and he was stellar. Of course, he just released an album, so perhaps he was amped up.

Just released an album....wut?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghostie said:

Just depends on the quality of the blow. But in all seriousness, I saw him kick off the Canadian 2010 tour in Winnepeg, and he was stellar. Of course, he just released an album, so perhaps he was amped up.

And.. you know.. 2009 sorta helped him get some practice in.

On 1/9/2017 at 0:32 AM, Jane M. said:

Oh Mickey, you're so fine

You're so fine you blow my mind,

hey Mickey,

Hey Mickey:P

The man is 54, give him a break.

I dont mean disrespect to him, just that I will be attending my first GN'R show ever(even though Im a fan since 1991 when I was 11), and I want him at his best. 

• Like 2

It all comes down to preparing. Axl hasnt rehearsed much before touring with GNR. Then check out what rehearsing did for Axl's performance in Axl/DC. He was perfect from the first show. If he did rehearse with GNR like a week or two before touring he would sound fine from show 1. Its pretty simple.

Edited by TheDemocracyRose

11 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

It all comes down to preparing. Axl hasnt rehearsed much before touring with GNR. Then check out what rehearsing did for Axl's performance in Axl/DC. He was perfect from the first show. If he did rehearse with GNR like a week or two before touring he would sound fine from show 1. Its pretty simple.

Youre saying he put more importance to AC/DC than his own band? ?

One thing I can say with certainty: Axl sounded much better singing for Angus than his own band. I still think he sounds good for the most part singing Guns tunes, having fun.

But if you seek the fire, like Axl is on fuckin' fire I mean, it's on the AC/DC shows where he really brought the magic. Amazing for a man his age to sing like that. Absolutely mindblowing.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 4

On 1/9/2017 at 6:12 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

comparing Axl and Bono is more than comparing apples and oranges. Bono sounds the same cos he doesn't have the range Axl does. when has anyone complained oh Bono doesn't have the rasp all the time? not to be mean, JMO totally...

Can you imagine With Or Without You with Rasp! hahaha

• Like 1