2016/17 National Football League (NFL) PLAYOFFS

Zurimor

Well, pretty clear results in the wildcard round for the most part.

Texans at Raiders: I actually think Cook did a pretty decent job, but his receivers left him alone. 3 or 4 dropped passes during the opening phase, not good. Seemed to be mostly timing problems, it got better when they substitued that one guy, forgot his name, but Cook had much better chemistry with him than with his starting receivers. Maybe they should have played with some second or even third row receivers from the beginning...

Seahawks at Lions:  Clear win for the Lions, but what a catch by Richardson. I know, facemask, but great catch anyway.

Clear win for the Lions at Miami not much to say about that match.

Packers at Miami clearly was the most exciting game of the weekend, but Aaron Rodgers in dominating form after a weak start.  They are on my list for the superbowl!

Edited by Zurimor

Just now, Crazyman said:

I love you @AxlsFavoriteRose, but this is our year. You'll have the next few years (aka whenever A-A-Ron retires_

#GOPAKCGO

hey i am proud of my team, you gotta admit coming from 18 down was pretty good :)

have a feeling you guys will be in for a hard fight against the Falcons.

great game though and i am honestly not as upset as i thought i'd be :D

congrats!

• Like 1

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hey i am proud of my team, you gotta admit coming from 18 down was pretty good :)

have a feeling you guys will be in for a hard fight against the Falcons.

great game though and i am honestly not as upset as i thought i'd be :D

congrats!

I was watching. Close one

Like I said, whenever A-A-Ron retires (or his defense fails him...again), you and the Seachickens can battle for the NFC. For now, we got like 6 years left of the best QB play possibly ever...and I love that people have us as underdogs. Doubt a healthy A-A-Ron!

Most of all I'm glad you're now supporting our Superb Owl  effort! ^_^ <3

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

I'm amazed the Packers pulled it off.

An incredible first half to be certain. Rodgers was unreal. The rest of the offense came to play. 

I feel good about our chances vs. the Falcons as they have a worse OL and a beatable defense. Of course, No. 12 will have to come to play again. 

If we can manage to win the turnover battle, it's ours for sure. 

The Falcons are beatable but Ryan has had an MVP season as well so if we can't get to him he could be carving up our depleted secondary...also better hope Bahktiari's knee does not stiffen on him or it could be a long afternoon next Sunday for Arod running for his life..........could be another shoot out high scoring game...........

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

I fully expect it to be a nail-biter like the Cowboys game but I think our front seven can get a bit more traction against the Falcons.

This will help the secondary and Burnett is due to play. One would hope we can get Rollins back too but that's a longer shot.

The Falcons are very good, it's going to be a close game, but I'm banking on Rodgers to get it done and to Ryan to either make a mistake or be forced to FGs more frequently.

Also, if the Packers win, I have a spot in Houston for the big one, so I have an extra vested interest in the Pack pulling it out. 

I agree as I think it will be a close one......we played them close in October so maybe more of the same...hope you get to use the SB ticket.....

2 hours ago, AxlsMainMan said:

The Good side of the Force must surely now be with the Steelers as they head to New England. 

They need to sacrifice a young damsel to Rapelsberger before the game to have a chance, right?

Hate the Packers, but hate "Matty Ice's" big stupid teeth more. Hope they knock them out. I couldn't care less about this Super Bowl no matter which outcome. Just not the Patriots, please. Or the Steelers. OK I guess I do care.

Go Pack.

2 hours ago, classicrawker said:

I agree as I think it will be a close one......we played them close in October so maybe more of the same...hope you get to use the SB ticket.....

Losing by 1 with half our team not playing in the beginning of our mid-season slump? I like our chances this week, provided half the team is physically able to play.

Honestly thinking about buying some Super Bowl tickets if that's the case.

bad fumble....gotta stop this drive or it will be tough to recover against the Falcons offense....

edit:  17-0.......just don't have the horses on defense to stop this offense...could be over by half if we don't answer and they score again.....

edit: 24-0 and the Falcons have over 300yrds offense in the first half.....thanks for a great season but stick a fork in the Packers game over......

Edited by classicrawker