ComaMotive [Metal]

Still working on it. Working on the locomotive part now.  I'll post the full song when it's finished.

I figured I would get flamed by GnR fans, lol. 

Coma and Locomotive are two of my faves from the GnR catalog, so I wanted to blend them together and do something original. I think it will be pretty bad ass when it's done. 

On 11/01/2017 at 1:46 AM, Download said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=276977459002894&id=100000719258062

Yeah, I record a bunch. I usually just record originals. 

I don't know if that link will work from my fb page, but that's a tune I recorded "Exlovely"

Sounds rougher than Comamotive (to be expected), but it is a cool song. I like that breathless style of singing you have going on and the guitar riff in the verse is tasty. Have you got a soundcloud or bandcamp page?

• Like 1

No, honestly I do it for me, and I'm always curious to see or hear opinions from other people, but its a therapy session for me everytime I sit down to record something. I have a couple cd's I recorded, one in 2007 and one in 2012. Never pushed them other than the local radio station does a "homegrown" battle on the radio that I won a few years back. They were kind of pissed that I was just a "one man band", lol.

1 hour ago, Download said:

Working on it this week. Ill post it when I get it mixed down & mastered

Sweet, I am working on a cover of a pop song which is in a style that is heavier than what I normally do. Only just finished the guitar scratch tracks, so mine is a while out yet.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...