[Poll] Which Other Songs from 'Use Your Illusion' Would You Like To Hear This Year?

Pick Songs From "Illusion" You Wish To Hear in 2017  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Of the many things I'll never understand about GN'R, one of them is why they haven't used the internet to their advantage in this way. One of the easiest things they could do to justify for the ridiculously bad price to value ratio of Nightrain is include something like this for every tour. Do a poll for the paid members and include the song they pick.

Yeah that sucks they don't do something like that, that would be awesome. But we did get Coma so that leaves me hopeful we might get to hear some other things later. 6 days to go until we see if they rehearsed something new (or old?)

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

pretty tied up and dead horse are doing well also

I don't even care which ones of these they would do (except for my World). Any of them would be awesome to me

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Of the many things I'll never understand about GN'R, one of them is why they haven't used the internet to their advantage in this way. One of the easiest things they could do to justify for the ridiculously bad price to value ratio of Nightrain is include something like this for every tour. Do a poll for the paid members and include the song they pick.

That would be awesome. Or even do like the Stones did on the Zip Code tour- a twitter poll with a few choices for each show. In today's social media age, it's just not fan friendly to totally ignore any input from the fans. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Easy choice for UYI II: Locomotive... the outro is one of the best peaces of music ever written in rock n roll history

Not an easy choice for UYI I: Don't Daimn Me

Probably my first choice would be Back Off Bitch but I'm pretty sure Frank would fuck up the intro, so...

If we could vote for 14 Years and Dust n Bones I would vote for them

On 1/15/2017 at 3:21 PM, RussTCB said:

Doesn't Metallica or some famous band do this very thing? That would be a totally awesome thing to do, especially considering how not worth it Nightrain memberships are at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

On 15.1.2017 at 6:13 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

I hope someone from their camp sees this. The people have spoken! Bring out Don't Damn Me and Locomotive 2017!

@iiii]; )' please look at this poll and get the ball rolling:P many people wanna see the return of songs like Locomotive or Dead Horse again :headbang:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

On 1/30/2017 at 8:24 PM, WhazUp said:

Doesn't Metallica or some famous band do this very thing? That would be a totally awesome thing to do, especially considering how not worth it Nightrain memberships are at the moment

Metallica did it, yes, but it didn't go as most thought it would. I think for their European tour 2 years ago, they gave the fans the option of choosing one song they would want the band to play at the show they were attending upon purchase of their ticket. Most fans were casual fans since most of the shows were at festivals, so of course the casuals wrote things like "Enter Sandman" and "One" and were completely fine with that, not knowing that song would have been played anyway as most hardcore fans of a band know. I think it ended up being the song with the most votes ended up being played. This would most likely be the problem facing GNR given they did the same sort of thing. Most casual fans would just write "Sweet Child" or "Jungle" or "Paradise" and just go on with their life not knowing those songs would have been played anyway. I think thats why Russ mentioned that the decision should go to people who pay to know and talk about their favorite band as, hopefully, they would make a a great choice for a song to play instead of some shit we hear night in and night out. 

To counter act this sort of thing, Metallica gave everyone in attendance at their shows a "quick-draw" pick, where they put 2 songs at random on the screen, I think one time it was Memory Remains and Whiskey in The Jar and they put up a number, and you sent a specific number of the song you wanted to the text-number and it counted it, and Metallica literally played the winner on the spot. One of the cooler things, in my opinion, to happen to live music in the last couple of years. Can you imagine Axl throwing up a choice like Down On The Farm or If The World and you have to make a horrific decision like that while the band plays Rocket Queen or something? :lol: 

• Like 1

Rumor reached me that a person with Here Today. Gone To Hell! She asked Fernando to the inclusion of team songs from beyond the set-list we all knownal though the last was edited what truth is in response he got such a short message "NO CHANCE" so we can forget that we will hear these songs during thecurrent route as the Dead Horse, So Fine or locomotive. I'll try to pull from that person screenshot for proof and confirmation. But they admit it themselves it does not look too optimistic and colourful . . . :cry:

Edited by Belfer

3 hours ago, Belfer said:

Rumor reached me that a person with Here Today. Gone To Hell! She asked Fernando to the inclusion of team songs from beyond the set-list we all knownal though the last was edited what truth is in response he got such a short message "NO CHANCE" so we can forget that we will hear these songs during thecurrent route as the Dead Horse, So Fineor locomotive. I'll try to pull from that person screenshot for proof and confirmation. But they admit it themselves it does not look too optimistic and colourful . . . :cry:

That's what Fernando said? Damn. Well if that's the case then oh well. Although if Axl, Slash or Duff randomly decide they want to play something different I doubt they have to consult with Fernando or even tell him.

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 1

My voice Locomotive, Bad Obsession

Is there anyone of you, close enough to the band that is able to send the petition in this case? I mean our voting results.

The hell! We buy their album we spendhard-earned money on the tickets reall your voice and expectations do not count?

Guns N' Roses - Not in This Lifetime... Tour - By Request It would be a dream... :wow:

Edited by Belfer

• 2 weeks later...