[Poll] Which Other Songs from 'Use Your Illusion' Would You Like To Hear This Year?

Pick Songs From "Illusion" You Wish To Hear in 2017  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyways... I'm voting for Locomotive and Back Off Bitch. Locomotive with Slash again is like Coma, it's just what made Slash, Slash. And Back Off Bitch just has lyrics that I can identify with any time the old ladys pissing me off... venting purposes. Honorable mention to my world since it'd give Reed and Minnie Mouse something to do :P 

On 1/11/2017 at 1:04 AM, Rovim said:

Interesting that the most popular tunes so far in this poll both from UYI l and ll are only Axl and Slash tunes.

Axl: Breakdown and Dead Horse

Slash: Locomotive and Don't Damn Me

Not that surprising considering three of them have never been played in concert before so.... that's also a huge part of the appeal I would think. Or maybe they played Breakdown once?? I can't remember

Edited by Bono

Just now, Bono said:

Not that interesting considering three of them have never been played in concert before so.... that's also a huge part of the appeal I would think. Or maybe they played Breakdown once?? I can't remember

I don't think that's true though. Only Don't Damn Me has never been played in concert before so...

7 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I don't think that's true though. Only Don't Damn Me has never been played in concert before so...

I have never seen or heard a boot or any mention of Locomotive ever being played in an actual show? Do you know where it was played? I'm not an expert on setlists but you'd think if it had been played it would be a holy grail boot somewhere

1 minute ago, Bono said:

I have never seen or heard a boot or any mention of Locomotive ever being played in an actual show? Do you know where it was played? I'm not an expert on setlists but you'd think if it had been played it would be a holy grail boot somewhere

13.12.91 -- Madison Square Garden (New York, NY)

Shoreline Amphitheatre, July, 19th. 1991. (Mountain View, California)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rovim said:

13.12.91 -- Madison Square Garden (New York, NY)

Shoreline Amphitheatre, July, 19th. 1991. (Mountain View, California)

it was also meant to be played at the pay per view concert in Paris 1992 with Jeff Beck as guest.. you can find the soundcheck for Locomotive on youtube..

1 minute ago, estranged_85 said:

it was also meant to be played at the pay per view concert in Paris 1992 with Jeff Beck as guest.. you can find the soundcheck for Locomotive on youtube..

Yeah, but that doesn't count as "played". Just rehearsed. Played means in full. (and to an audience)

Edited by Rovim

1 minute ago, Rovim said:

Yeah, but that doesn't count as "played". Just rehearsed. Played means in full.

that's why i said "it was also MEANT to be played" just thought it would be interesting to know for those that did not =)

Edited by estranged_85

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I hope someone from their camp sees this. The people have spoken! Bring out Don't Damn Me and Locomotive 2017!

Of the many things I'll never understand about GN'R, one of them is why they haven't used the internet to their advantage in this way. One of the easiest things they could do to justify for the ridiculously bad price to value ratio of Nightrain is include something like this for every tour. Do a poll for the paid members and include the song they pick.

• Like 4