Better Call Saul S3 (Gus Teaser)

Dan H.

2 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

When the vet asked Jimmy if he needed the guy to fit into any tight spaces I immediately thought we'd be seeing Huell. 

"An hour and 43 minutes."

Holy shit! Chuck was Mr. Green in Clue?!

Also David St. Hubbins in Spinal Tap

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I say again, this show is far better than BrBa. Less accessable to the average attention span with TV shows today, yet still full of A+ drama and tension.

This season outshone every season of BrBa. Every character, every line, every geographically gorgeous shot is filled to the brim with the full potential of its capabilities.

It is so patient, and so rewarding in a way that BrBa did well, but BCS perfected.

God damn Vince Gilligan is brilliant. Its like The Wire in its pacing, except so much more saturated. Fine fucking television, fucking bravo.

Wow. I got into this because I loved BrBa, I never expected to be this close to saying it may be the best television drama of this decade, even better then GoT, but here I am, and I'm saying it. Please watch this show.

Edited by Dan H.

On 6/20/2017 at 10:23 AM, Dan H. said:

I say again, this show is far better than BrBa. Less accessable to the average attention span with TV shows today, yet still full of A+ drama and tension.

This season outshone every season of BrBa. Every character, every line, every geographically gorgeous shot is filled to the brim with the full potential of its capabilities.

It is so patient, and so rewarding in a way that BrBa did well, but BCS perfected.

God damn Vince Gilligan is brilliant. Its like The Wire in its pacing, except so much more saturated. Fine fucking television, fucking bravo.

Wow. I got into this because I loved BrBa, I never expected to be this close to saying it may be the best television drama of this decade, even better then GoT, but here I am, and I'm saying it. Please watch this show.

no. no no no no no. i have to give my opinion. Better Call Saul started off soooooo slow for me where Breaking Bad just grabbed me from the first. i binge watched the whole series when they had it on A&E like a few years back after Christmas. plus they have annoying Lydia back om BCS and Gus was just always blechhhhh to me. but you are free to have your own opinion :) 

• Like 1