Can you trust people?

There are only a few people on this planet I trust, but being such a loudmouth I am, on number of occasions I told some people I call friends things I shouldn't have told and immediately regretted it. Those people I do trust I would give my life to and for, though. 

The worst thing about sharing your private stuff with people you don't know if you can trust, is thinking about what can they do with it and whether they'll pass those informations to people you don't want them to reach. And even worse is realising that even if they betray your trust, you'll never know probably. 

• Like 1

My soon to be ex could not be trusted with anything. I would tell him things, thinking this is my husband I should be able to tell him anything and even when I made a point of saying don't tell anyone I said this...a few days later people would say they heard I said something....one of the many reasons we are getting a divorce...:P

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...