Steven Adler's Mother's Book 'Sweet Child of Mine: How I Lost My Son to Guns N' Roses' To Be Released January 24, 2017

16 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Hopefully they will do a show in the new stadium here in Atlanta.... please...I have waited thirty fuckin' years to finally get to see GNR ;)

That place is a masterpiece.  I went to the ATL-Green Bay game and got to see the exterior in-person.  The video tours are awesome too. 

2 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

That place is a masterpiece.  I went to the ATL-Green Bay game and got to see the exterior in-person.  The video tours are awesome too. 

There are actually two new stadiums, Sun Trust park opens in April and Mercedes Benz Stadium opening in the fall. They scheduled the first concert at Sun Trust...fuckin' Billy Joel...really??? :P

On 1/31/2017 at 7:11 PM, Eddie Money said:

I've heard that they weren't planning on involving him on either this winter tour or on the US/Canada shows currently scheduled.  

I also heard that more dates were going to be announced for a fall arena tour, but I haven't seen anything.  I've been busy with a lot of other shit, and have seen all the shows i care to see so I've not been aggressive enough to get the info you all want. I am 90% certain that there is no new album planned.  I heard they don't have time to make one.  

Like no album... ever? Fuck

On 1/31/2017 at 7:45 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

Thanks for all the info last summer. I saw you caught a little heat for it.

Have you heard anything about the Bonnaroo site that is rumored for August 5 ?

I heard there was talk of a mini festival at the same place where Bonnaroo is hosted but I dont know who would be playing with them.  I think it would be a bad idea for GNR to headline their own show there.  

On 1/31/2017 at 4:39 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

There are actually two new stadiums, Sun Trust park opens in April and Mercedes Benz Stadium opening in the fall. They scheduled the first concert at Sun Trust...fuckin' Billy Joel...really??? :P

I saw SunTrust park too.  I like to go eat at Papasitos at Windy Hill.  It's the only one outside of texas.  Or at least it used to be.