Feud

20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Feud is going to be a new show on FX coming in March.

It stars Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon playing Joan Crawford and Bette Davis. My mother told me about the rivalry between these two famous actress, so I know the show will be great. Love seeing Jessica Lange back on tv again. She's wonderful.

when i was little i loved visiting my grandma on my dad's side. she had a little bookshelf and i loved to look at the books ( been an avid reader since kindergarten. ) anyway, she had an old book about Bette Davis and i've kinda had a fascination for her ever since. this sounds like it might be interesting :) 

Yeah, of the two Bette Davis was the better actress. Yeah, Whatever happened to Baby Jane was a super cool movie. I watch it when it comes on cable. I think their hatred of each other made that movie so good.

Anyway, neither actress aged well at all. Probably all the smoking they did back then. Earlier films show each of them were very pretty when they were super young, but age was not kind to them.

Anyway, I love Jessica Lange, so I'm anxious to see this tv series.