What Are Most Concert Goers Reaction on ChiDem Songs?

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

Despite this video you've posted has got nothing to do with This I Love it's a total matter of taste. It doesn't touch me in the slightest. In 2014 I've seen Zakk with BLS live and IMO he's nowhere near Slash as a guitarplayer. At least I had this feeling by the stuff he played.

But if you want to compare Slash's TIL solo you have a lot of opportunities to do this with other TIL solos. That makes 100% more sense.

It's not about TIL soli for me, but about the atmosphere a solo creates. Zakk plays with feelings imo while Slash's solo sounds somehow dashed off...

Sorry, but I don't like it at all. ;)

And I have to strongly disagree with Zakk being nowhere near Slash, he's absolutely on the same level, but this shouldn't become a Zakk vs Slash discussion. :)

Edited by Zurimor

'Guns N' Roses' is the most dull conversation one can possibly fathom. I probably exhausted this subject - my serious discussions upon it that is and not merely my piss-pulling - about two years ago. Allow me to explain: they never release albums; they never give interviews; their setlists are exactly the same - every single night, the same stodgy greatest hits. What then is there to discuss that is of interest? There is literally not one thing we can discuss about Guns N' Roses in 2017 that is A/ remotely interesting and B/ has not been discussed a million times before (e.g. the same old ''old-band v new band'' and Chinese Democracy claptrap).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

'Guns N' Roses' is the most dull conversation one can possibly fathom. I probably exhausted this subject - my serious discussions upon it that is and not merely my piss-pulling - about two years ago. Allow me to explain: they never release albums; they never give interviews; their setlists are exactly the same - every single night, the same stodgy greatest hits. What then is there to discuss that is of interest? There is literally not one thing we can discuss about Guns N' Roses in 2017 that is A/ remotely interesting and B/ has not been discussed a million times before (e.g. the same old ''old-band v new band'' and Chinese Democracy claptrap).

Well, this is a Gn'R thread and we're talking about reactions to Chinese Democracy tunes. There are many other threads that have nothing to do with Guns N' Roses but you know this already. You choose to come here and other Guns threads for your daily "piss pulling" (I don't mind) but don't complain it's boring to discuss Gn'R in a Gn'R thread. That's silly and we already know exactly how you feel about this band.

Edited by Rovim

1 minute ago, Rovim said:

Well, this is a Gn'R thread and we're talking about reactions to Chinese Democracy tunes. There are many other threads that have nothing to do with Guns N' Roses but you know all of this already. You choose to come here for your daily piss pulling (which I don't mind) but don't complain it's boring to discuss Gn'R in a Gn'R thread. That's silly and we already know exactly how you feel about this band.

Well you are perplexed, aren't you, about how I struggle to stay on topic with this band? There is your reason. It is not that I'm bored per se but that there is absolutely nothing to talk about concerning the subject Guns N' Roses!

Name one thing remotely novel and interesting about GN'R that we can discuss?

4 hours ago, Zurimor said:

It's not about TIL soli for me, but about the atmosphere a solo creates. Zakk plays with feelings imo while Slash's solo sounds somehow dashed off...

Sorry, but I don't like it at all. ;)

And I have to strongly disagree with Zakk being nowhere near Slash, he's absolutely on the same level, but this shouldn't become a Zakk vs Slash discussion. :)

Like you said, lets agree to disagree. We have such too different opinions to bring them down to a common denominator.

But it's okay, it's a matter of taste and it doesn't make much sense to argue about it.

On 14/01/2017 at 6:03 PM, Zurimor said:

Honestly, I don't like Slash's solo on it that much. It doesn't make a solo great to play as many notes as possible in the shortest time possible. I miss the emotions, no soul in it.

Still waiting for finck to play his solo on it. By far my favorite version of til.