Do you have any personal/unreleased GN'R footage?

First of all, I'm not starting this to say "Hey, look what I have," (it is only nu GN'R, after all), but I was going through some DVDs today and found this DVD I forgot I had. In December of 2011 I saw GN'R play here in Indy and my friend's girlfriend, somehow, sneaked in an HD camcorder and was able to record a few songs. I had no idea at the time, as we were in different sections, but a few days later he surprised me and my other friend with the DVD with instructions to never upload it (I don't plan to as it's kinda cool to have such a personal memo). It's really nice, crystal clear TV broadcast quality, too, which is nice. Like I said, I won't upload the videos, but here is a picture from my TV tonight, as this was the first time I popped it in in a few years. Memories.

So, what do you have? Just curious... and this is not to start people begging for footage of any kind. Someone out there has to have stuff cooler than 2011 GN'R.

Wait... how come I can't insert a picture anymore? And why do I keep getting logged out?

Edited by Johnny Nightrain

One of my buddies out in San Diego recorded the Troubadour show from the floor. He's got most of the show but its shaky and the audio sucks. I asked for a copy and he absolutely refuses. He'll never upload or share. I've seen it at least, good enough for me. 

Edited by Axl Rose aka God
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

One of my buddies out in San Diego recorded the Troubadour show from the floor. He's got most of the show but its shaky and the audio sucks. I asked for a copy and he absolutely refuses. He'll never upload or share. I've seen it at least, good enough for me. 

What did you think of the full show?

13 hours ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

Your friend is a fucking asshole

• Like 2

Would be nice to have people take it some more serious - to get smth. out from people who did a nice job filming/taping GN'R.

As for myself, yep, there are still lots of interesting upgrades/unseen stuff etc. in the "Limulus vaults" ;-)    but i dont have much or any time to take care of it the right way. That being said, i'm still working on the Paris92 promo vhs transfer editing. But the real reason i'm talking right here is:

does anyone here know how to contact the dude who filmed Las Vegas'16 (the amazing close ups) with his youtube logo/nickname "son of a bitch"?
i'm looking for his master files and would gratefully return smth. very nice from interest.

Limulus

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

He used to be a frequent poster here and at gnfnr but then he got pissed and was over at THEgnr but I think they shut down.   Surely someone is still friends with him..he used to post a lot.

SOB is on nightrain now