Appetite for Distortion Episode 14 - Carla Harvey of Butcher Babies and Talking Buckethead with Art Tavana

Before Scotto heads off to Vegas for the 2017 SHOT Show with the guys from Hurricane Group, he and Brando pack a whole lot into episode 14. With interviews from the vocalist of the heavy metal band Butcher Babies, Carla Harvey, and LA Weekly's Art Tavana, we deliver all that you would expect and more.

Carla gives us a look back into her history growing up, how Guns N' Roses changed her life, and Slash being an inspiration into her career. She covers this in further detail in her book “Death & Other Dances.” You can pick up an autographed copy of that along with some of her badass original artwork at carlaharvey.bigcartel.com

Art Tavana updates us on his Izzy findings, his continued feud with fellow journalist Mick Wall, and we debate the question, is Guns N’ Roses a hair metal band? He’s also determined to get Buckethead to speak for an upcoming piece, as well as get an exclusive from Ronda Rousey after her upsetting loss to Amanda Nunes, good luck with either of those Art! …That's sure to be an easy task.

Hear it all here, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheAFDShow and leave us a review on iTunes!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Did I just hear one of you say Buckethead might have some mild autism? Buckethead for president 2020. LMFAO:rofl-lol:

1:30:24 That moment scared the shit out of me.

Great podcast guys, I really enjoyed it. Very funny.

@ArtTavana I hope you can recover from that aids.:P

That would be me.  Hey, I don't say it as a knock, some of the most creative people ever have some possible autism, and there aren't many people more creative than Buckethead.  Thanks brother!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...