Asking out a girl

liers

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

my ex was a mechanic and he thought it would be better of my catalytic converter was diasbled so he filled my cool muscle car with regular gas other than unleaded. when it was time for me to register my car it wouldn't pass cos he had effed it up...so he stole a legal sticker off the back of someone's legal car...

Damn girl, we should write a fuckin' book our ex's...:P

This last one was just a lazy asshole, the first one was mean as shit, my necks pops sometimes from all the abuse. Once we were arguing and in an attempt to get away I went into the bathroom locked the door, he busted it in, ripped the shower Curtin rod outta the wall and sailed it at my head like a damn spear...I ducked and ran... my son was about 7 months old and he would not let me in his room coz he was crying and shoved me against the wall so hard the heel of my boot went into the wall.:crazy:

Back on topic... just be nice to her and hopefully it will work out. You seem like a nice guy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wasted said:

Consider she is paid to be nice to you, smile at you as a customer. 

I would consider just talking to her without asking her out. Try to lay some ground work. You might find out something that changes your mind. 

Wasted's chat up lines all consist of analytical discussions of the 2008 'Guns N'' Roses' flop Chinese Democracy - and mythological sequels.

20 minutes ago, wasted said:

If the World and chloroform is all I need. 

I got this entire cinematic vignette in my head of you with scratch marks on your cheek driving in the desert listening to If The World on the stereo while some poor bird is bound and gagged in your boot.  This needs to be filmed, 16mm high contrast black n white.  We'll call it Wasted in Death Valley :lol: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I got this entire cinematic vignette in my head of you with scratch marks on your cheek driving in the desert listening to If The World on the stereo while some poor bird is bound and gagged in your boot.  This needs to be filmed, 16mm high contrast black n white.  We'll call it Wasted in Death Valley :lol: 

A road movie, in black and white.

Kidnap Dr Dre to raise money for the after party. 

Part Deux could be tying Slash to my Ducati and dragging him across the desert to Riad n the Bedouins.

By the time I've finished that movie I'll be able to get Megan Fox pole dancing to This I Love at gun point. 

It's a trilogy. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, wasted said:

A road movie, in black and white.

Kidnap Dr Dre to raise money for the after party. 

Part Deux could be tying Slash to my Ducati and dragging him across the desert to Riad n the Bedouins.

By the time I've finished that movie I'll be able to get Megan Fox pole dancing to This I Love at gun point. 

It's a trilogy. 

Hopper and Fonda eat ur heart out :lol:

On 1/18/2017 at 4:17 PM, -W.A.R- said:

yeah i usually just ask them to help me with my books...works every time 

on crutches or fake plaster arm cast? :P

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Hopper and Fonda eat ur heart out :lol:

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

better try and get her between having babies! :lol:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Lenny the love Guru 

Usually i jus pull up to the first jailbait in my cab and, in my thick south Asian accent go 'hey baby, want sex?  I give you vodka, I give you chicken and chips'

:lol:

Later to be chased on the street in my Toyota Avensis by Jayda Fransen and Paul Golding on a youtube video shouting to me about grooming gangs while i go 'no speak, no speak!' 

Edited by Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you got a winner there @Len Cnut :lol:

The BTK guy was the most boring guy ever IMO...

And not the brightest of buttons either, yknow how he got caught?  He sent the cops communications on floppy disk from his church computer :lol:  They went File...Properties...got'cha, dumb motherfucker :lol:

• Like 1