Japan Merchandise 2017

14 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Maybe these shirts are sized differently but I bought some Stones Japan tour shirts and found they were a size smaller then  US concert shirts......in my case the XXL actually fit like a XL so you might want to go up a size?

For whatever reason this is true, so I always purchase the largest sizes available.

15 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Maybe these shirts are sized differently but I bought some Stones Japan tour shirts and found they were a size smaller then  US concert shirts......in my case the XXL actually fit like a XL so you might want to go up a size?

Thanks for the tip. I wear a current US XL so I'll probably have my friend pick up XXL of the shirts I want.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Ch-ching

the jacket is big money but with the favorable currency exchange rate right now in terms of US dollars the prices are actually very reasonable as the shirts are about $35 which is cheaper than shirts at US concerts which usually run $40+ I think......in British pounds about 28.66 so is this cheaper than the average concert shirt in GB?

Just now, classicrawker said:

the jacket is big money but with the favorable currency exchange rate right now in terms of US dollars the prices are actually very reasonable as the shirts are about $35 which is cheaper than shirts at US concerts which usually run $40+ I think......in British pounds about 28.66 so is this cheaper than the average concert shirt in GB?

That is considerably higher than a rock t-shirt in Britain I would say.

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

It's because the Japanese are generally a smaller frame of people as opposed to say the Super Size Me Americans ;-D

true enough but not all Americans are fat shits...I am 6'4" tall and in decent shape so I just happen to be a big guy...but you most likely are right as I have found shirts from Europe to be sized smaller as well so our larger sizes probably came from too much super sizing as concert shirts here in the 70, and 80's ran smaller as well...

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is considerably higher than a rock t-shirt in Britain I would say.

what do concert shirts in GB usually go for?

1 minute ago, classicrawker said:

true enough but not all Americans are fat shits...I am 6'4" tall and in decent shape so I just happen to be a big guy...but you most likely are right as I have found shirts from Europe to be sized smaller as well so our larger sizes probably came from too much super sizing as concert shirts here in the 70, and 80's ran smaller as well...

what do concert shirts in GB usually go for?

£20 - £25 from my experience.

Wonder if the leather jacket actually has the GnFnR logo on the sleeve or just the generic black GnR patch on the sleeve like the one I got when my wife ordered me one for Christmas. Funny why they would have that jacket pictured, but ship a completely different one. 

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

Wonder if the leather jacket actually has the GnFnR logo on the sleeve or just the generic black GnR patch on the sleeve like the one I got when my wife ordered me one for Christmas. Funny why they would have that jacket pictured, but ship a completely different one. 

It's the one you got. That picture is not correct.