Japan Merchandise 2017

16 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Hey Nalbi, does your ticket say anything about a "block"?

Either your original ticket or your new lower numbered ticket?

Mine is VIP Standing but it says "R block."  What the hell does that mean?

Same here, both of my tickets were R block. Not sure either what it means. Maybe the entrance?

A buddy just got his ticket today and his says L block.  So even though it's English, let's assume it's right and left.  Which is a relief cause I was picturing myself being stuck in some section all the way back from A, B, C, etc. and that's not what I paid 30,000 yen for!  I really hope it's a GA in front of the stage...I'm a big dude so I should be able to get close regardless of my entry number. 

I think I'll hang back a bit during Man with a Mission.   Make sure I'm well hydrated....take a leak....and then when they're off the stage just push my way up like a rude gaijin asshole!

• Like 1

i'm planning on going to the kobe venue just for the lithographs...

will keep you posted on my progress.

i have 5 of the osaka lithographs and 4 of them are up for trade for the other lithographs from the other japan concerts. anybody interested in trading, holler at me!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Have Guns N' Roses fans filled that gaping hole in their life called ''(new) albums'' with ''lithographs''? GN'R do not release albums: they release lithographs!

Is there anything in this world you dont complain about? Youre a complete joke, dude.

Edited by xBrownstonex

5 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Call it complaining or making fun of, whatever. Youre a pain in the ass. Just let people enjoy whatever the fuck they want, you clown.

Fair enough. I'm usually just piss pulling. I like to just pull jokes at every opportunity - this is basically how I operate in life. If this is how you feel I suspect we cannot go any further on the subject.