Japan Merchandise 2017

42 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Well now I know why the Kobe lithographs sold out so quickly! Holy shit, this is ridiculous!

:facepalm:

Pp46x5i.jpg

Any hope of getting that litho must now be close to zero, unless you are willing to spend 1000% more than the original price. That's crazy. A shame too, considering it is the best design.

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Well there you go, the numbers are actually more favourable, at least for Japan

countered by how much of a fiend Japanese people are for collecting limited edition items PLUS how happy they are to line up for hours for literally anything. Japanese just LOVE to line up, it's insane. Oh sure I'll wait two hours for lunch at a ramen restaurant. It's madness, I say!

It doesn't even have to be a great restaurant!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

countered by how much of a fiend Japanese people are for collecting limited edition items PLUS how happy they are to line up for hours for literally anything. Japanese just LOVE to line up, it's insane. Oh sure I'll wait two hours for lunch at a ramen restaurant. It's madness, I say!

It doesn't even have to be a great restaurant!

I hear ya, I'm a big fan of Supreme, so it doesn't surprise me that Japan has 5 of its own stores! Otaku overload! ;-D

On January 21, 2017 at 0:40 PM, xBrownstonex said:

Call it complaining or making fun of, whatever. Youre a pain in the ass. Just let people enjoy whatever the fuck they want, you clown.

I howled with laughter. Brownstone, the guy is one of the miserable english fuckers. Some people here say its his charm, but i enjoyed what you said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Take any personal arguments to PMs please............................

On topic: I cannot see how these lithos keep having such huge prices on the aftermarket. 

Because of idiots like me (actually the only one I overpaid for was the second Vegas one... but I HAD to have it)

1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

The Tokyo ones only have a sample of six shows compared to 26 for the the US tour. That could be a factor. I look forward to seeing every litho for every show.

5 shows, actually, but 6 lithographs.

I already gave up hope on getting the Kobe one for a decent price.

Hopefully, the 5 others will soon be mine.

Edited by Nalbi

24 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

5 shows, actually, but 6 lithographs.

I already gave up hope on getting the Kobe one for a decent price.

Hopefully, the 5 others will soon be mine.

The Kobe one is too rare to be had at a decent price.  Plus, the design is fucking awesome. Which litho are you looking to purchase, the dragon/sea or the Godzilla? 

Edited by The Holographic Universe