Japan Merchandise 2017

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

Okay... so.

I have an Osaka litho.

@estrangedtwat has promised to sell me a Yokohama litho :headbang:

@serendipity is trading me the Saitama Dragon lithos (one from each night) :headbang:

and @Nalbi is trading me the Godzilla litho :headbang:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... my friend has promised to give me A KOBE LITHO :wow:

So that should leave me with ONE Osaka litho. @troccoli was the first one to message me, but @liqddynamite and @Silveradot also messaged me. In the interest of fairness, although I wish I could send all three of you an Osaka litho... I only have one litho left and I should really offer it to troccoli first. troccoli, if you want it, let me know! If you've changed your mind or found another source, also let me know so as I can offer it to the next person in line!

I have found another source, thanks though for thinking of me!

4 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

@The Black

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES-NOT-IN-THIS-LIFETIME-JAPAN-TOUR-2017-LIMITED-SHIRT-AXL-ROSE-SLASH-/222392599694?hash=item33c7a1c48e:g:NBQAAOSw5cNYjfho

large shirt you want on Ebay! Buy It Now for $80! A lot less of a pain in the ass than trying to buy it on Yahoo Auctions! Grab it!

Thanks dude, but I already got one through that Yahoo Buyee site. Looking forward to it! :D 

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

Hopefully the quality of the lithos extends into the European leg too!

Lol. Yeah, the Japanese tour was of high quality. And, the US tour was hit and miss, with some of the lithos being just silly. I'm hoping for a cool LOTR litho for New Zealand.

Edited by The Holographic Universe

Assuming that they are doing lithos for the Aussie shows and I'm attending three, is there any way to secure a litho for each of my three shows? 

I can pretty much be at the door when they open for the Brisbane show and hit the merch stand straight away, but not sydney or Melbourne.

10 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Assuming that they are doing lithos for the Aussie shows and I'm attending three, is there any way to secure a litho for each of my three shows? 

I can pretty much be at the door when they open for the Brisbane show and hit the merch stand straight away, but not sydney or Melbourne.

You will probably have to broker a deal with other forum members like I did - I bought extras of the show I was attending so that I could trade them with people attending other shows.

@estrangedtwat - your litho arrived just now! Thank you!:headbang:

36 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Anyone attending either melbourne or sydney want to cut a deal? I'm pretty confident I can secure a couple of Brisbane lithos, would do a straight trade for a melbourne or Sydney one.

Your best bet will be to post in the australian gig thread - whichever one is first Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne and find out who is going. This thread is really just for Japan merchandise and the members attending the Australian shows might not look in here

Edited by amaninjapan

4 hours ago, Joeypeeps said:

Again, time for a 1 poster limit. What bullshit!  Damn, people are so greedy. I couldn't get 1 litho at the Dallas or Houston shows, but I'm sure some assholes had 4 or 5 so they could gouge fellow fans. 

proud to say I got five lithos at the Osaka gig and four of them are going to fellow forum members for either face value or as direct trades. The last one is for myself :headbang:

• Like 4

Thanks to @amaninjapan, I now own all the Japan tour lithographs expect for the Kobe one.

I was initially only planning on collecting the lithos from the show I attend but damn, this shit is addictive!

But I swear, someday you'll be mine Kobe... Oh, yeah, you'll be mine...