"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

12 minutes ago, Sosso said:

It's my favourite film from Quentin Tarantino. Followed by Pulp Fiction and Resevoir Dogs. Pam Grier and Samuel l. Jackson (Die Hard 3 is another great film with him) are two of my favourite actors. 

Yeah Pam Grier is a boss in it. And I love Samuel L's role. He's the perfect blend of cool and bad. "AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes" :lol:

I kind of view Dogs/Pulp/Jackie as sort of a trilogy. Totally unconnected of course. I love those. My favorites from him as well.

10 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Yeah Pam Grier is a boss in it. And I love Samuel L's role. He's the perfect blend of cool and bad. "AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes" :lol:

I kind of view Dogs/Pulp/Jackie as sort of a trilogy. Totally unconnected of course. I love those. My favorites from him as well.

True.

I also really like the soundtrack. Bobby Womack, Johnny Cash, The Delfonics, Minnie Riperton, etc. Lots of great songs

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

just right after RESERVOIR DOGS?? both of those are way better IMO,

:facepalm:

Yes, right after Dogs and Pulp. Which means those are in front. Which means those are better. How are you agreeing with me and then :facepalm: lol

10 minutes ago, Sosso said:

True.

I also really like the soundtrack. Bobby Womack, Johnny Cash, The Delfonics, Minnie Riperton, etc. Lots of great songs

I love when Cash is played. There's Jackson, cruising down Compton in the middle of the night, about to take somebody out, bumping Johnny Cash Tennessee Stud :lol:

Yeah I'll give QT one thing, he really digs deep with the music in his films. Check this out when you get a chance. Cool little inside look into his music.

the Magnificent 7 with Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt.

Different version from the 1960 with Steve McQueen, but still entertaining.

19 hours ago, J Dog said:

The Accountant.

Not bad but not great. If there's nothing else to watch you can burn one and enjoy it.

I have this movie on my dvr to watch. It looked good in the previews and sometimes Ben Affleck is good.

Maybe over the weekend.

• Like 1

Aloha 2015 Bradley Cooper Emma Stone  high points: Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone. like them both soo much together and they were a cute couple. John Krasinki was good. the scenery was gorgeous ( want to visit Hawaii now :P )

low points: Alec Baldwin playing his usual blow hard character. Bill Murray, he played a bad guy ( well there was a lot of good in him as well.) i prefer him in his comedies.

overall i give it a 7.8/10