"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

Split - 4.25/5

Best movies M has done in the last 10 years. Certainly different, interesting, and engaging, all the while keeping you on the suspense edge of your seat. Recommend.

Oh good, this one looked interesting, I'm glad it didn't disappoint.

• Like 1

Been on a Star Wars kick and I only recently got the set on Blu-ray for the first time, so I figured I'll watch in episode order which I've never done before (in the past I've watched the originals first).

The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones were first on the list. Then I got distracted by Battlefront and quickly realized that the video game looks more realistic than those two films. :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Gravity

3/5. It was alright. I'm not a huge space/sci fi fan so fans of that would probably enjoy it more. Most of it was just kind of floating around.

i would say it was a lot deeper than people just floating around but that's JMO.

50 First Dates. ugh. forgot how much i dislike Adam Sandler. 1.5/5

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, Black Sabbath said:

Split - 4.25/5

Best movies M has done in the last 10 years. Certainly different, interesting, and engaging, all the while keeping you on the suspense edge of your seat. Recommend.

I really want to see this movie. when I saw The Visit I guessed the so called reveal in the first scene.

I heard M has a really big shocker at the end of this movie. I have some ideas, but I really hope it was something no one is thinking about. I want M to succeed and shock me!

Just the guy with 23 personalities is amazing, but I have something else in mind too.

Glad it was a good movie. Hope to see it soon. It's got me very very curious.

My mom loved the Elvis movies. I know she told me he hated doing a lot of them, but the songs were always good. She thought most of them were very good. Her favorite is "Fun in Acapulco". Love the song "The bull fighter and the lady".

Anyway, Elvis movies will always be important in history.

I watched:

the Boss

the conjuring 2

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I really want to see this movie. when I saw The Visit I guessed the so called reveal in the first scene.

I heard M has a really big shocker at the end of this movie. I have some ideas, but I really hope it was something no one is thinking about. I want M to succeed and shock me!

Just the guy with 23 personalities is amazing, but I have something else in mind too.

Glad it was a good movie. Hope to see it soon. It's got me very very curious.

i didn't see Sixth Sense until it was on cable, was so surprised no one gave the ending away to me before i watched it.

watching "A Place in the Sun"...great movie! 8/10

Being young when The Sixth Sense came out, I inevitably had the ending ruined for me eventually before I was old enough to see and appreciate the movie, but it's still a great movie.

Don't hype yourself up for Split too much. Not to say it's not worth it, but don't get caught in your own hype and ruin it. It's a traditional, yet non-traditional M Night Shyamalan movie, and the twist might go right over most people's heads.

I watched a short film called Alice & The White Hair. It's like Alice In Wonderland with prostitutes and brown acid feelings. If you got 15 minutes to spare give it a watch. 4 out of 5 stars.

EDIT: I really love the crystal clear camera work and the contrast of bright colors against dark colors

Edited by Jabberwocky