2017 Not In This Lifetime Japan Lithograph trading

amaninjapan

Hi there,

I will be going to the Osaka show on Saturday night and am looking to get the limited edition Osaka lithograph:

t_osaka004.jpg

I am looking for people who are going to the other Japan shows (Kobe, Yokohama, and the two Saitama/Tokyo shows) and would be willing to either purchase a lithograph for me (I will obviously pay for shipping to me in Osaka) or preferably to trade for a copy of the Osaka lithograph. Honestly, either is fine for me.

t_kobe004.jpg

t_yokohama004.jpg

t_saitama006.jpgt_saitama007.jpg

Please let me know if you're going and are interested in trading! Thanks!

3 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

All three shows?! :wow:

I was considering all five shows but I already traveled to the US last summer and saw them in Pittsburgh & Seattle. Besides, I really can't put my life on hold for a week to go to concerts anymore, as much as I would like to. Anyway, yeah I'm on the hunt for lithographs from each show and I plan to get there early.

1 hour ago, Nalbi said:

Wow, you didn't get there early enough??

Spent too much time trying to catch them at the hotel on the way out... I succeeded in seeing Axl (rode the hotel elevator with him and the crew)... but they were late and in a rush so no photo :(

In hindsight... I mean, I love having the story to tell... but i'm kinda regretting skipping the hotel and just going straight for the lithographs. A case of "grass is always greener" i think

8 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Spent too much time trying to catch them at the hotel on the way out... I succeeded in seeing Axl (rode the hotel elevator with him and the crew)... but they were late and in a rush so no photo :(

In hindsight... I mean, I love having the story to tell... but i'm kinda regretting skipping the hotel and just going straight for the lithographs. A case of "grass is always greener" i think

Out of all of those, the Kobe lithograph is the one to have. The elevator story is cool though. I think it's just as good or even better than owning Gn'R lithographs, but I feel you bro. At least you got something out of it.

Edited by Rovim

3 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

yount too much time trying to catch them at the hotel on the way out... I succeeded in seeing Axl (rode the hotel elevator with him and the crew)... but they were late and in a rush so no photo :(

Hey you can get many lithos in your upcoming life, but will you ever get a ride in the elevetor with Axl and a sighned phone cover from him again?

I think you did it the right way youre GnR memories will always be on this weekend !

9 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

a pic for those wanting to trade:

Zm8Scnz.jpg

dZIKFcR.jpg

I have some US lithographs that I'd be willing to trade - but fair warning, most of them are not 100% mint. I actually had a nightmare of a time buying a bunch of prints from a seller who kept damaging the prints he sent me and I eventually stopped dealing with him and just kept all of the prints he sent - damaged or not. Damages aren't like tears or rips, just dents, soft fold lines, etc. Most wouldn't be noticed when you frame the print...

There will be a line for the VIP package people and a line for everybody else. I imagine the regular line will start forming pretty early. How early? I really have no idea. It's your call. But if I could have Sunday back again, I would probably go start lining up at 12. Too early perhaps but at least I'd have a pretty good chance of getting my god damn lithograph.

The questions are... do you have anything better to do that early in the day? And... how badly do you want the lithographs?

I don't know if 750 is an accurate amount for any location except Osaka. Kobe was a smaller venue and I imagine they printed less of them but I have no way to be sure. I imagine the count is relative to the size of the venue so if the Saitama and Yokohama venues are bigger than Kyocera Dome then there might be more.

I'll be there way before 12 tomorrow.  Took the day off just to get merch.  Not even going to the show!

And I'll do the same on Saturday for the show I'll attend and if I get lucky and get lithos, I'll hand them off to my friend so my hands are free during the show.

If all that fails I'll try one last time on Sunday.

Well if you want all the lithos, you'll need to go on Sunday too because the litho available on Sunday is different than the Saturday litho!

t_saitama006.jpg

t_saitama007.jpg

Also, someone needs to be stabbed, set on a fire and shot out of a cannon into the sun at Creativeman for putting such tiny low-res photos on their site.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I'm only gonna try to get the 28th and the Godzilla one.  If the 28th sells out, I'll try for the 29th but I prefer the blue color scheme.

And it pisses me off that Kobe, the smallest concert, got the very best design.  That should have been available at ALL the Japan shows.

Oh, I thought you were the one going to go to all three venues to get merch?

Sorry, I must've got you mixed up with another member